Katrina Jade

Things have taken a few turns in the last week as the flood of e-mails slowly calmed down and Y/N had more time to relax for once. He enjoyed the peace just as much as the chaos, which brought him to the current setting of just arriving at a rented house that was 'home' to his co-star today. Y/N acted really pissed off already and, thanks to the script, it didn't get better when he walked in, hearing loud music blaring through every room, along with the smell of alcohol. His role was one of being the roommate of one certain Katrina Jade.

 His role was one of being the roommate of one certain Katrina Jade

She was ready to party and enjoy herself in any way possible. And since she was alone, she decided to put on a few songs and have a drink...or four. Katrina and Y/N lived together for not that long honestly and they hoped the other would move out sooner rather than later.

Katrina:" What's up, loser?"

Y/N:" Shut up and turn down that noise!"

Katrina:" Or what?"

Y/N:" Don't test my patience, girl!"

Katrina:" You don't scare me, Y/N. You're just another milky boy."

Y/N:" At least I've got friends and a job. So suck on that, bitch."

Katrina could just laugh before taking another swig from her bottle of whiskey. Small exchanges like that often lead to much louder, more chaotic arguments. And sometimes, a few objects got broken. The two also made it a competition of who had the better sex. Neighbours complained countless times and it was Y/N who had to straighten things out most of the time.
For now, Y/N put the argument aside and fixed himself something for lunch, because he was getting hungry and the scene needed some kind of transition for the next part.
---------------------------------------------------------

Around 10 pm, it was time to get things to the next level as Katrina acted as if she was actually drunk and high, strolling through the rooms while whistling. Y/N on the other hand was in his room, doing whatever to get his mind off the rest of the day. He just needed something to release steam, but what he didn't expect was Katrina suddenly standing in the doorway and watching him jerk off.

 He just needed something to release steam, but what he didn't expect was Katrina suddenly standing in the doorway and watching him jerk off

Katrina:" Ffffuck, that's a nice cock..."

Y/N heard her voice,and immediatly tried to hide everything away from her. After all, they were roommates for this scene and the script had no pleasing interaction between them up to this point.