Christy Mack

To be honest, prison scenarios were something of their own caliber. Y/N only found himself in one throughout his entire career so far, but this one was going to be completely different. He played the role of an inmate, having been arrested for severe sexual harrasment and beating a cop into a coma. He wasn't to be messed with, but there was a guard who knew how to keep him tame. And that, of all people, was none other than Christy Mack.

 And that, of all people, was none other than Christy Mack

^ Christy Mack

She was making her rounds right now since it was laundry day and her cart still had some open space. So when she got to Y/N's cell, there was no sign of kidness whatsoever.

Christy:" Hey you. It's laundry day. Get those clothes off."

Y/N:" That doesn't work on me, sweetheart. If you want these, you gotta take them from me."

Christy:" We can do it the easy or the hard way."

Y/N:" I'm not afraid of a chick."

Christy:" Chick, huh? Listen here, boy. I do have my methods to get to you. So quit barking."

Y/N just laughed it off and shook his head, ignoring Christy who was rolling her eyes before grabbing her keys, unlocking the cell door and walking in. She played games like that before and it never ended well for the inmates. Taking a pair of handcuffs, she pushed Y/N against the wall, cuffed him to the nearby chain links in the wall and then proceeded to taunt the young man again.

Christy:" You can laugh all you want. This is my business tonight and I'm gonna get these clothes off, whether you like it or not."

Y/N:" And people say I'm the perv."

Christy:" Shut it now."

The first thing Christy started taking from Y/N was the shirt. She unbuttoned it and just ripped it off without a care in the world while Y/N grit his teeth. Tension was in the air between the two and if Y/N wasn't handcuffed, he would've thrown Christy out immediatly. However, that wasn't an option for him, so he had to let her take piece after piece until he was completely naked right in front of her.

 However, that wasn't an option for him, so he had to let her take piece after piece until he was completely naked right in front of her