Ariana Marie

The neighbourhood was getting livelier for some reason. A few trucks have been around, so that probably meant a new neighbour was near. Y/N took a good look at everything every now and then, but he couldn't really see much of that person. Not that he was after them or some kind of stalker, but at least he liked to know the people he was surrounded by. The last few days of interviews, promotional work and streaming on social media were a bit of a drag for the young man, so a day off was feeling incredibly good. Or so Y/N thought until there was a knock on the door.

Y/N:" Just a moment!"

Y/N wasn't tired or anything, he just took a chill approach to everything right now as he got up from the couch and straightened his clothes. After all, he wanted to look presentable to whoever was visiting him. When he reached the door and opened it though, he was met by a raven haired woman with a bit of a tan and a banger of a body so to speak.

 When he reached the door and opened it though, he was met by a raven haired woman with a bit of a tan and a banger of a body so to speak

Y/N:" Hi there."

Ariana:" Hey. I was exploring the neighbourhood a bit and just got to your house. I'm Ariana, the new neighbour."

Y/N:" Nice to meet you, Ariana. I'm Y/N, the old neighbour so to speak."

Ariana:" You're not old, but it's still nice to meet you too. I just got here a few days ago while all my stuff was brought over. You know how it is."

Y/N:" Yeah, the stress of moving is a lot to handle. Hopefully you'll like it here though."

Ariana:" I'm sure I will. Everyone has been pretty nice to me and with people like you around, I'll enjoy my time here even more."

Y/N:" That depends on which way you take it."

Ariana:" Wouldn't you line to know~?"

With a wink and a giggle, Ariana walked off again while making it obvious that she had some interesting intensions for Y/N. She even swayed her hips to tease him before getting out of his line of sight to which Y/N just chuckled after closing the door.

Y/N:" Oh you know very well what's coming, girl."
---------------------------------------------------------

Over the next few weeks, the two got up to speed with each other, talking about their lives and how they felt about the adult industry, even after receiving some backlash. Ariana has gotten used to the area and now knew her way around, but she still found herself wanting to hang out with Y/N more often than not, so here they were. A lot of naughty jokes and some serious teasing was happening until they finally decided to take things to the next level which now saw Y/N's head being between Ariana's thighs as he was lapping at her pussy.

 A lot of naughty jokes and some serious teasing was happening until they finally decided to take things to the next level which now saw Y/N's head being between Ariana's thighs as he was lapping at her pussy