Ava Adams

Being in college itself was one thing to handle, but being bullied really broke the damn. In this scene,Y/N was a nerd and got picked on by one of the jocks, Mike to be exact. Today for example, he pushed Y/N down the stairs and kicked him in the balls right after the last lesson. The teachers couldn't do mich, because Mike's father was the mayor of the city. The cops were corrupt as well, so Y/N's only hope was Mike's mom, played by the legendary Ava Adams.

 The cops were corrupt as well, so Y/N's only hope was Mike's mom, played by the legendary Ava Adams

^ Ava Adams

When she heard the doorbell ring, she immediately opened and greeted Y/N with a friendly smile.

Ava:" Y/N, it's good to see you. What brings you here?"

Y/N:" Hello, Miss Adams. It's actually about Mike...Can I come in?"

Ava:" Of course! Where are my manners? Please come in."

Y/N smiled softly and walked into the house, heading to the living room with Ava just a few steps behind. According to the script, Y/N's and Mike's families knew each other for a long time, but the bullying went unnoticed somehow until Y/N came home with a broken nose one day. After a thorough talk, things didn't change though, so Y/N had the perfect revenge plan in mind. He sat down in a recliner while Ava took a seat on the couch.

Ava:" So Y/N, what did Mike do this time?"

Y/N:" He pushed me down the stairs and kicked me in the nuts. I don't know what his issue is, but I can't take it anymore!"

Ava:" Good gosh. That's not how I raised that boy. This will have dire consequences soon. Good thing I divorced his father."

Y/N:" You and Noel split?"

Ava:" Yes. Noel was a bad influence on Mike. I have no idea what got into them, but I had enough. Noel also hasn't given me the love I deserve."

Y/N:" I'm sorry to hear this. Can I do anything to help you?"

 Can I do anything to help you?"

This made Ava think. Noel moved out after the divorce and Mike had basketball practice almost all afternoon, so she and Y/N would be alone. Smiling she got up and pulled the young man into a tight hug, intensionally pushing his head against her big chest.