-3-

Chapter 3: Won't you explore with me?
Song: live another day- Kordhell

Y/n POV
I flicked through the channels, nothing coming up that quite interested me. Closing the TV and setting the remote control on my side ,I decide to go through some of the left over boxes that I forgot to unpack.

I open the light to the small laundry room ,where the  brown moving boxes stood before me. My eyes first darted to the one I dreaded to open the most. It wrote 'brother' in black thick marker.

I forced my body towards it and started shuffling inside. I couldn't remember anything that was packed there because I couldn't stand to remember the memories. All I knew was I rushed into my brothers office in our old house and packed everything inside.

My fingers slid at the top of the lid and I open it slightly, peeping inside. Finally, I decide it was time. I open it and start picking pieces of it out. Albums, frames, notebooks and old newspapers. I pick up his old 'badge'.

The station told me I should keep it. It was good and it wrote 'Cillian L/n'. I smiled sadly. He was a true fighter. I placed it to the side and started shuffling through the other stuff. Something caught my eye immediately.

'Fredbears shutting.." wrote on top of the newspaper. I picked it up and scanned it. It talked about missing children and there bodies never to be found. Interesting I thought to myself. I ran to the living rooms placing my shoes on and grabbing my car keys.

Fuck sake my car is slashed and I left it back and Freddy fazbears I thought to myself. Before I headed outside I grabbed a flashlight from the kitchen shelf. I walked outside. It was cold and dark. The slight breeze of the wind hit my skin. I check my watch and it showed that it just hit 10pm.

Walking down the road a few cars passed by. I stick out my hand a taxi pulled by. "Where to?" The man groggily enquires. "Fredbear's Family Diner" I spoke. The man eyed me through the rear mirror suspiciously, but then looked back down to the road.

"You do know the place has been shut down for a while now" the man said clearing the silence. "Yes sir, I'm just meeting up with a friend then will be heading on" I sweetly smiled. The man stopped asking questions.

Soon after a few minutes, we finally got there. "17 dollars please" the man spoke. I gave him his money, then waved him goodbye out politeness. Checking my watch it was now 10:43. I flashed my flashlight towards the abandoned old building revealing that some of it was still in good shape to go inside.

I checked around the area to see if there was an entrance leading inside. Why was my brother so interested about this place? I wondered. Finally, I found a smashed window that look easy enough to be able to climb through.

I climb on top of an old bin, that has clearly not been touched for years and pull myself to the window. The smell made me gag and my stomach turned. Before jumping through the window, my sweater gets torn by a glass crack that stuck out of the broken window, ripping into my shoulder.

"Fuck that hurt" I cursed at myself putting pressure to the wound with my hand. What is up with me and getting hurt in this town I questioned myself. I click the flashlight back on and start looking around. It reeked a lot and it looked like people had parties down here.

I walk towards the stage and see a little opening at the back. It kind of felt like this was the room where people would die in horror movies. I pulled my flashlight at the top reading the sign above. It read 'parts and service'.

"That definitely makes it creepier" I mumbled to myself. Before entering inside a glass cracked behind me. My body turned quickly towards that direction. Nothing appeared from that direction, just a broken jug on the floor that must of stayed in a uncomfortable position, slipping off the table.

Turning around I scream in surprise as a figure stood before me. "What do you think your doing here, it's private property" William looks at you annoyed, with one of his eyebrows raised.

"What the hell, why did you have to scare me like that" I sigh in relief, pushing past him. I Ignored Williams annoyed sigh and cleared the place, kicking random objects, moving towards the mysterious room.

"Hey darling, did you not hear what I said? Private property. I could get you fired and in prison" William stood blocking my way. "I'm twenty-three, I have so much to live for, please don't call the police" I sarcastically exclaimed.

William looked shocked. "Your twenty-three, Jesus that's young" his jaw dropped. His distraction gave me a head start of moving around him to go further. Before I could run past him William grabs on to my arm pulling me in his reach.

"Hey where do you think your going, if you move again you will regret it" William said, inches away from me. "The Real question is, what are you doing here" I look at him suspiciously.

"I left something behind and wanted to see if it was still here" he slowly responded, as if he was looking for the right words to say. William eyes then dart to your bloody hands and looked confused.

"Did you kill someone?" He asked slyly. "No asshole, I hurt my shoulder from getting in here" I rolled my eyes, pointing towards my bloody shoulder. William looks at it, with greed in his eyes. He touches it slowly and then looks down towards his hand, inspecting the blood.

He looked intrigued and excited, which made my heart race for a second. The fucking tension I thought. "Come with me so I can clean it up for you" he uttered. "I don't need your help" I tried convincing him, slightly flustered over his touch.

"your pushing it just give in" he threatened gripping down on my arm that he was holding. I flinch at the sudden pain. "Fine" I give in, receiving a smirk from him.

William lead the way out through the window. He watched every step you made. After jumping off the bin, we both walked in silence towards his car. I really wanted to take a dart for it and get out but it was one in the morning and my shoulder was in pain.

The sound of the car door opening, caused me to shake out of my thoughts. I jump inside and wait for William to take the first aid kit out from the trunk. I watch William as he gently dabbed at my wound and wrapped it up. "Shame for the pretty sweater" he muttered. You stayed in silence just watching him.

"May i assist you to to your home once again, love" he smirked setting the first aid at the back seat. "Just get it over with, I want to be as far away from you" I spat back. He chuckles starting the car and heading out.

Annoyed, that I didn't find the mystery behind the door I looked out the window. As Williams car pulled out the parking lot I watch the old abandoned, diner grow smaller and smaller the further we go.

"I always come back" I hear William whisper.