-22-

Chapter 22: Beware for you may end up like us
Song: Warriors by imagine dragons

William Afton POV
"I don't understand why people like this movie" I grumbled, crossing my arms. Y/n decided that it was time to watch one of her favourite classics, American psycho.

"One Patrick Bateman is hot, two it's a cinematic classic. You wouldn't get it" she answered, before heading back to fangirl over Patrick Bateman. I roll my eyes and push her playfully off the bed. She falls with a thud before braking out with giggles.

A ringing sound began to play, echoing down the halls. "Oh let me get that" she jumped up to her feet, heading out of the door in a hurry. I glanced back at this 'Patrick' guy who had now began obliterating someone with an axe.

"Hey darling, I think you might be right about this movie" I grinned.

Y/n came shuffling back to the room, a anxious look on her face. "I got called in for a night shift tonight, apparently another security guard disappeared during his shift" she complained.

I glance at my silver watch, the big hand had just reached 2. "Interesting" I hummed. Y/n headed over to her wardrobe and began taking out her purple uniform.

I watched the girl carefully, as her face turned into a scowl when she picked up the delicate purple uniform. Cute. I don't get why nobody likes the uniform.

"Purple really is your colour" I smirked, watching the girl shoot me a annoyed look. "We get it, you have an obsession with purple" Y/n chucked her uniform over her shoulder.

"I'm not lying. I wouldn't be lying that you would look better without it on you. Actually anything on you" I charmed my way into y/n becoming flustered. She flipped me off before walking towards her bathroom.

I wiped my grin off my face. What the hell am I doing. I had one mission and that was to kill her but why was it so impossible now. I groaned and cursed at myself.

Was it so bad having her around though. She was tolerable and she hasn't told anyone my 'little secret'. If she did though, I would carve her skin and dump her into the river bends of hurricane.

But I liked the way she was optimistic. Or her cute grin. Maybe the way she scrunches up her nose when she's annoyed or has the confidence to punch my shoulder when I make a remark.

Most importantly, I liked the way she let me have her with no complaints. And if she did complained she obeyed after.

"Curse you Y/n for making me want you, no actually for making me need you" I mutter to myself.

———————————-

Y/n POV

I made my way towards the back doors of Freddy's, shivering due to the cold breeze of the night. It was wonders how I didn't get harassed or killed, being out this late.

Opening the small silver door with a bit of hesitation, I slid inside the familiar area. The first thing I heard was Freddie's voice box, singing. Fucking creepy as usual I thought to myself.

Usually I would head down to the office door but I decided to skip straight and check out my old 'friends'.

I walked down the dark hallways, flashing my flashlight in every corner. A newspaper on the wall took my attention immediately. 'Customer complained that blood and mucous was around animatronic face. Horrible smell'

I felt shivers down my spine, immediately before proceeding to continue down my path. Finally, I enter the main stage room. My flashlight began flickering. "Stupid waste of an object" I mutter to myself, smacking the flashlight.