-8-

Chapter 8: Smile your showing your fear
Song: Happy face by Jagwar Twin

Y/n POV
"William please let me out" I cried, tears streaming down my face, heavily. I hear a sigh from the corner of the room. William stand there with his posture slightly bent, melting away at what seems to be metal.

He was concentrated, his body looked tense but his hands moved like he knew what he was doing. I scrunched up my nose at the awful smell and realised we were in some sort of death basement.

"William, I'm so sorry" my body begins to shake, tears continue to keep streaming out of my eyes. William turns around, his eyes facing towards me but they were different. They were no longer silver but a sort of lavender shade to it.

"Y/n don't cry, not now, it's killing me" he mutters, resting his hand on my cheek. My eyes widen at the sudden change of behaviour. William backs away and goes back to his corner.

I was able to spot a bit of what he was doing but yet again it was awfully dark. He finished melting the metal and was now pouring it into a syringe. The liquid inside was a dark purple, something no one would definitely put in a syringe.

"William, what's do you have there?" I stutter, curiously eyeing the tall man. He continuous to ignore me, and pulls his shirt up to reveal his scars on his damaged but toned body.

William stick the needle into his torso, hissing through his teeth as he took in the liquid. The brunette, looked at me with his exhausted, lavender eyes.

"Remnant, darling" he smirked, before pulling away at the needle harshly. Jesus who hurt this man I wondered to myself. William paced back to the table and placed the needle down.

His eyes went back to his usual silver, yet they seem more darker and angrier. His long fingers tapped at the counter, watching me sit helplessly in the chair. "Would you like some?" He grinned.

"Sorry I don't do drugs" I responded, unsurely. William laughed evilly, but also a hint of joyfulness towards it. He wiped a small tear out of the inner corner of his eyes and smiled.

"It's not drugs, it's immortality" he replied, amusement tracing back to his voice. I raised my eyebrows.

"How does that even work" I anxiously questioned him. My eyes darted around the room and noticed animatronic parts and the dead girl who lay infront of me.

"I melt down possessed metal, this remnant effectively takes the soul or I should say souls that were in the metal that I melted. Unfortunately for them it traps the soul. I inject this remnant into me, and I get what I want. Unfortunately if I took a huge portion of it and stuck it into your vein, you would drop dead" William pulls out his blue print facing it towards me.

He emphasises the "drop dead" with joy as a big smirk plasters on his face. "Hard pass" I shake my head immediately. William places the blue print down, back on it desk.

The tired man, walked towards me and placed both of his hands on the back of my chair. He leans in towards my ears, making me blush. His breath was clearly on my skin.

"Are you scared, Love" he whispered, shivers building up. My breath immediately starts to get heavy.

"Scared of what?" I ask.