Epilogue (bad ending)

Epilogue (bad ending): there's no such things as mistakes
Song: glimpse of us x la la land

"William! William I don't want to die, I don't want to die. Please stay with me" Y/n cried out.

I saw y/n lifeless face look at me, as the lights began to dim again. That's the only thing I see when I close my eyes. Perhaps it was the guilt that has finally found comfort in my cold, helpless body.

I jump in a holt as I leave the bad nightmare once again. It's been a year since the unfortunate event happened and I still can't let her go.

I don't understand how it all went wrong. Maybe if I had never created those stupid, vicious animatronics or maybe just maybe if she never met me everything would of been okay. At least she would of been alive.

I have lost my coworker, my partner in crime and my soon to be wife.

I groan as I lift myself off the coach, and reach for the tv controller. The bottles of beer topple over as my legs swing to fall on the dirty carpet. The living room, let alone the house has been in a disaster for a while hardly touched or cleaned. I switch through the channels, nothing catching my interest.

Finally, it reached the news station as it played a ad for my new location, the pizzaplex. After many years of constructing and waiting I have finally reached my goal.

I licked my lips and grinned. "I better get to work to finish my final animatronic" I muttered, not wanting to waste any loss of inspiration.

Stumbling down the stairs of my basement, I flick the light on. The lights flickered while the small buzz of the anxious flies trying to escape the spider webs could be heard.

Hitting the old radio my father once got me, I waited patiently through the few errors to turn on. It was one of my most valuable items that I wouldn't dare give anyone, not even in my will. "Like I'd give anything to anyone" I chucked to myself.

My heart felt heavy as Y/n beautiful face flashed in my mind. I had never felt such heart break since a long, long while. I didn't even think I could feel any of these emotions anymore.

Y/n, was the medicine to my broken remedy. Why did this cruel world have to take the only thing that brought delight to it.

I shake the thoughts out of my miserable head as the weather forecast began to play in the background. Clutching on to my screw driver I began to stick some screws on to the metal body.

The house was filled with silence, just the vintage radio tuning in the background and my playful humming. Michael was gone, nowhere to be found. Ever since Y/n death, it took a toll on him.

He couldn't even face me but who fucking cares. I don't need that little shit who ruined my life to come near me again. Though Y/n admired him, I couldn't tell why. I was far more interesting and special.

He was just the good version of me, I suppose. Maybe it hurt that he got to be with y/n more before she died.

Without realising I come to a holt and look at my finale product. After days and weeks of being in the horrible environment and scent of my basement, my project was finally finished.

Standing up, I lift my arms up and stretch them, revealing my muscular triceps. I peer at the metallic object. This time it was far different from Freddy and his friends.

It had the same hair colour as Y/n. The same wide pretty your eye colour that she once gazed and stole my heart, my soul and my love.

The animatronic had her attractive body and the same cheeky smile.

There was one last thing to check to see if this was truly worth the wait. I lean towards the back of her head, feeling for the power switch. My breath was short, anxiety setting in my body.

What if she wouldn't turn on. What if her soul didn't enter the body. All these questions ripped into my mind, holding me back.

I take a second finally convincing myself to try. What could go wrong?

Flipping on the switch I shut my eyes. The room was quiet the only noise pondering around was my quick breathes.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I open my eyes and look at the empty, soulless metal piece. Not even the eyes lit up. I grit my teeth in frustration. Why me. Why does this shit always happen to me.

I charge towards my construction table and began to destroy all my blue prints, chucking tools out of my way. "Why did you have to take everything away from!" I scream in agony, clutching at my hair.

The photo frame of me and Y/n crashed to the floor with the glass exploding into pieces.

"William?" I heard y/n voice box echo. Turning around, I see the machine peer into my soul. The same way, my beautiful angel did. A wicked grin spread across my face.

A small chuckle left my body before it turned in a sinister, heavy laugh. The animatronic of y/n stared at me confused and horrified of what was happening as she looked down at her new body.

The radio began to get louder and louder each second as the towns reporter spoke, briskly.

"The body of famous and inspirational Y/n L/n, that helped solve the many murder cases has been dug up and stolen"

Decided to treat everyone to another epilogue where William goes insane! Hope use enjoy and I still appreciate the support. A new book may be coming or may not...