-16-

Chapter 16: Snap!
Song: Bust your knee caps- pomplamoose

Y/n POV

I walk down towards the huge building in a hurry. The school before me had big block letters at the front reading 'Hurricane High'. So basic they could of went all out at least.

Entering the school, I look around at the dull corridors. I walked down the thin walls, spotting the secretary office.

Walking in. I was immediately greeted by the secretary. She smelled like lavenders and chewed her chewing gum, drastically. "How can I help you" she asked, her eyes glued to her lap top.

"I was called as Michael Afton's guardian" I answer. The ladies eyes shot glancing towards me. "Now are you that handsome man's wife?" She smirked. I roll my eyes, placing my arm on the desk.

"Not a chance, now where is Michael?" I asked annoyed. Why does everyone keep matching me and William together. Well maybe this lady had a reason to. I was attending to Michaels 'duties'.

She points her long, pink painted nails towards the office down the hall. Marching towards it, I end up at the door that read 'Ms Johnson' on the golden plaque.

I take a huge breathe before knocking three times in a swift, rhythmic motion. The door opened aggressively and a tall figure stood before me. A lady in a strict office sort of uniform eyed me.

Gulping, I glance behind her to see Michael and one of the boys who he hung around with, only a few days ago.

"Come on in, Ms Afton" Ms Johnson spoke, moving a side letting me fit to go inside the room. I take a seat in the chair empty beside Michael. Ms Johnson approached the chair behind the desk, sitting on it.

She stood quiet, her eyebrows furrowed. "Michael is here due to a escalated fight, him and this boy have caused" She sternly pointed out.

I look at Michael and I can see anger in his eyes. "I'm sure whatever happened there was a reason for it" I point out. Ms Johnson glares at me. Smirking, I lean back in my chair ready to fight this women.

"Pardon me, I think I'd make that decision clear" Ms Johnson cleared her throat. "Did you know Michael was being harassed by these kids in your own school grounds. Surely, the news shouldn't ever hear of such things. It wouldn't look good on you" I cross my legs.

Ms Johnson stood quiet, her jaw hanging open. "I think Michael did good for standing up for himself, even if it wasn't the best way. Either way Will be on our way now" I add, standing up and placing a hand on Michael shoulder.

Michael grins, leaping from his chair and wiping the blood from under his nose. We walk out of the office leaving Ms Johnson and the kid to themselves.

—————-

"That was so bad ass, Y/n! I'm going to be like you from now on" Michael exclaims, waving his arms in the air. We were now driving in my car, after the incident.

"Hey mister your not getting away with this, why'd you use me as your guardian?" I playfully pretend to smack him. Michael slumps in his seat.

"Dad would murder me, you were my only choice" he whines. I roll my eyes ,pulling up in the Freddy's drive way. Michael eyes widens.

"Y/n, why are we here?" He nervously asks. "One I'm hungry and need food. Two Your dad is going to find out eventually ,better to get it over and done with" I disclose, turning the engine off.

Michael groans. "I hate to say this but you have a point" Michael agrees, jumping from the inside of the car. His body was hunched, trudging towards the entrance.