-13-

Chapter 13: Disagreements and loss
Song: Je te laisserai des mots (slowed with rain)

Y/n POV

After finishing my portion of sushi, I place my box back on the Living room ground. We had an argument not too long ago, on wether to eat in the living room or the dining area, but me being so strong and amazing I began swinging my legs drastically on the floor while he tried to pick me up and bring me towards the dining area.

"This shit was too good" I tapped my stomach. William rolled his eyes and threw his box beside mine.

"Well how's this, I'm keeping the diamond ring" Clara boomed from the TV. William rolled his eyes, sneering at the blond lady on TV.

The major time we were eating the take away, we also watched 'The immortal and the Restless". I got to decide what we were watching, as I actually really enjoy cartoon, and William barely watched TV .Just the odd few times he was bored or drinking alcohol he said.

It was really strange, William seemed really intrigued with this show, sitting on the edge of his seat and would scoff once in a while at 'Clara's' speeches.

In my opinion, I felt as 'Vlad' was representing William. He was always grumpy, he wore purple and he never wanted to see his kid. Not only that he seemed to be always having a argument with this Clara lady. When I pointed that out to William he was definitely not amused.

I look at my watch and spot the little hand hitting 11pm.

"Hey, where's Michael?" I asked, yawning. William snaps his head towards me with his eyes narrowed.

He quickly gets up, marching towards the front door and places his shoes on. "What are you waiting for, let's go!" He roars, my body jumping and running towards my shoes. This was so out of nowhere.

William seemed really frustrated. He had a frightening glare, that could probably kill someone. William slams the door open and heads to his purple car.

This was going to be a really shitty night for everyone.

——

Driving towards Michaels supposed location, I looked outside the window. How many times was I in his car? I had no idea. It was against my own will at this point. I glance and William who had his arms gripped, almost tearing the steering wheel off.

"Do you know where he is?" I asked anxiously, trying to clear the silence which was probably a bad idea.

"Of course I know where he is, he's out with those stupid kids and I swear to bloody hell if he's doing anything I don't like I'll kill him" William shouts, pressing his foot on to the accelerator.

I shut my lips together, not letting a single word out of my mouth. William drives into a shady abandoned place, near the diner and steps outside.

There was a group of teens, alcohol bottles being thrown around and music slightly blaring. I scrunch hope my nose at the awful smell of weed. This is what kids do these days?

"Michael come here now!" William roared. I turn my head and spot Micheal sitting on a shabby stone wall. He looked annoyed, probably at the fact his dad marched in and humiliated him in front of his 'friends'.

"Ah here come on Michael, your old enough not to have a bed time" one of the kids in the group sneered, gaining approvals of laughter from the other kids.

William jerks his head towards the kids. This was not going to end well.

The brunette shoved past me, marching towards the gang. He towered over the kid who made the obnoxious comment and grabbed him by the collar.