-40-

Chapter 40: Your body language speaks to me
Song: Under the influence by Chris Brown

Y/N POV
The bell of the diner chimed as I made my way through the door. The diner was practically empty, only the usual exhausted truck drives sitting, sipping their coffees.

Examining the room quickly, I was met with disappointment. The dark ,haired ,mysterious man sat in none of the seats, including his favourite spot. Was I too late?

Nibbling on to my bottom lip I made my way to the waitress who was scrubbing the counters, roughly. "Hi, have you seen a tall, brunette man with dark circles under his eyes?" I enquire.

The waitress straightened herself up and took a minute to think. "Oh the handsome man who ate those nine plates of fish and chips" she squealed.

I mentally facepalm myself at her description of him. Nine dishes of fish and chips! Is he crazy. The real question is where does he get the money. I give her a fake smile.

"Yes that's the guy, know where he might be?" I eagerly await her answer. "Awh honey, he left about ten minutes ago. I hope you find your boyfriend though" she smiles and walks away.

In a huff I made my out of the restaurant back to my vehicle. Suddenly, a pair of hands grabbed me into the alley way of the diner, covering my mouth tightly.

I was in no reach of grabbing my weapon, so I waited the right moment to hit the stranger where the sun doesn't shine. "Easy darling, it's me" I hear the familiar deep voice of William Afton.

He flips me over, pinning his body against mine on the wall behind us. "Seriously William, couldn't of just called me over?" I glare at him. He smirks leaning closer to me.

"What happened to you that makes you smell like the familiar scent of death" William asked, sarcastically. "I found one of your bodies" I proudly respond.

William looks at me with a straight face before grinning like a sinister. "I won't lie this game is sexy" he comments. I roll my eyes. "Your just mad that I'm going to put you behind bars".

William leans in closer, our lips inches away. "But here's the real question everyone is anticipating even yourself. Will you actually put me behind bars for once and for all" he whispers.

Shivers went down my spine, as I itched for his touch. As much as William irritated me, he was right. I don't even think I could get rid of him even if I was offered a promotion or a million dollars which pisses me off.

"Shut up, this isn't funny" I growl. Our noses are touching now, and his knee sat in between my legs moving closer each second. William chuckles, a evil effect touches against it making my body quiver.

"What are you going to do? Cuff me?" He cheekily, replies. Our lips smash together finally, after a while of not being in touch with each other. William grabs my neck with his hand, slowly putting pressure on it.

His thumb rubbed on my g spot, a moan slipping out of my mouth. I could feel William let out a small hum, acknowledging my need for him. His other hand grasped my ass, squeezing it roughly.

I felt my body becoming weak. My underwear slowly became wet every time William touched my body. Pushing him a way I look at him, flustered. "I'm not doing it in an alleyway like a crackhead who needs some cash" I mutter, awkwardly.

William takes a step back and gives me the biggest sly smirk ever. "It's a shame, I could tell you were enjoying yourself" he remarks. I slap his arm and he roughs up my hair.

"How'd you find the body then?" He leans against the wall, giving me my full attention. I smile and begin to explain everything.

—————————————————————————

"I knew I could teach Michael my amazing knowledge" William grins, flexing his muscles comically. I roll my eye but giggle slightly at how narcissistic he was.

"Thanks to him I came out alive so you should appreciate him more" I make a point. "I'm better, I protected you far more than him" William scowls, jealously . I take a drink out of the cup that sat in front of me.

After Williams and I encounter at the back of the dinner we both decided to grab a beverage while I explained my adventure, at Circus Baby entertainment and rental.

"So you killed Ennard. Too bad, I liked that clown" William pretended to be upset. I froze at the mention of Ennard. Shaking my head, I try to get rid of the traumatic screams of the robot. Ever since I got myself caught in this, I felt like my brain is trying to mess with me.

"I think Ennard killed a bit of me" I muttered. "You seen something strange haven't you?" William asked, suspiciously. Gulping, I felt my body beginning to sweat.

"I heard my brother screams through him" I mutter sadly, fiddling with my fingers. William reaches and grabs my hand. "Don't worry I know how you feel, fuck it I've even experienced screaming my heart out in pain while I wore one of them suits" William points at his neck, revealing his scars.

I could feel William rub his thumb against my hand, comforting me. "I think your brother possessed Ennard, which I don't know how because I haven't stuffed him or anything. But I'll let you know now, that monster who tried to hurt you isn't your brother anymore" William firmly tells.

A tear slid down my eye, forcing myself to give a smile. "Since when have you become so caring" I laugh, wiping my tears. William leans back in the booth and beams.

"When did we meet?"

"Oh shut up"

"I need your help William though, to put this to an end. I need to find one of your victims, do you trust me" I ask nervously.

William narrows his eyes aggressively like I insulted him. I sat frighted that he would drag me out of the diner and maybe kill me once and for all. After a few minutes in silence, he lets out a sigh. "Fine, one condition though" he crosses his arms, in a demanding manner.

"What is it?" I suspiciously ask. William clicks his tongue and examines my eyes. "You must say yes to everything I ask in return" He smiles. I laugh mockingly.

"If you just want to fuck me you can just ask" I claimed, confidently. "Now now Ms L/N, don't get so cocky. Maybe there's more I want to life than just that" he gives a toothy, cheeky smile.

"Yeah like what?"

"Maybe you becoming my wife"

My eyes widen open and I look at him, expecting for him to laugh and point his fingers in a mocking manner. "Are you asking me to marry you, right now?" I gasp.

"Not right now, not in this state. I want it to be in a place that you deserve" He says, charmingly. My face began to get red, in embarrassment. I had to give it to William he was smooth.

"Deal?" He asks, reaching his hand out.

"Deal" I place my hand in his.

He pulls my body towards him, placing a kiss on my forehead, before letting go. I sit back in my chair, even more red than before ,my heart skipping a beat.

"You go girl!" I hear a squeal in the background. I slump in my booth as I watch the waitress from before jumping up and down happily. William raises an eyebrow confused.

"I can kill her if you want" he grins like a maniac, fiddling with the butter knife that sat beside the both of us. I grab his hand. "You can't kill someone with a butter knife. One more thing part of our deal, no more killing people" I demand.

"No promises" William firmly grabs my hand back, trying to assert dominance. He lets go of my hand, Standing and straightening himself up. Taking a badge from his pocket he places it on his purple shirt.

I study it and find the name "William Afton" in an italic font sat on his chest. William proudly places his both hands on his hips.

"Are you ready for another shift?" He smirks.

Book coming near to a end :( I need your help guys! I was thinking should I do too ending, the good and the bad ending. Or just leave it to one? Choose wisely because you might be met with disappointment 😭