-42-

Chapter 42: All good things must come to an end
Song: Angel by the wings by Sia

Y/n POV
"Don't you fucking dare hurt her" William growled. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as I watched my once former co worker, point a gun at me.

"William walk away, please" I beg him, placing my gun on the floor. William hesitates for a second before taking a step back. Connor licks his lip and grins.

"Good girl" he spoke, pointing the gun towards my face. I place my arms in the air, quivering.

"Why are you going this, Connor" I asked. Connor began to laugh, tilting his head back dramatically. "You are so naive" he spat. Connor took a few step forward, only a few feet away now from the both of us.

Even though I wasn't near William, I could tell he was aching to rip this man's face and body apart. It was like a vibe that I was so use to, my sixth sense. But the problem was he didn't want to put me in danger, so he remained in a cautious position behind me.

"Everybody always looked up to you, you were like a god. Even when I did something more successful than you, I would be thrown behind in the gutter while you were congratulated for saving a lost puppy or some shit" Connor snarled.

"At some point I didn't know if I wanted to be with you by your side holding and loving you or to be you" he grinned like a sinister. I hear Connors gun click, my eyes widening as I watched him fidget near the trigger.

"I looked more into you and your files and realised that you worked at the famous Freddy fazbear pizza place and the mysterious murders that were never caught. That place deserved to burn after what the damage they caused to my family. I knew from there that it would be my cut" he shouted, pointing his finger at his chest.

"I started to kill people, cut there bodies and hide them in various places. Just like that the mission was given to you as planned" he continued to explain. "Then I realised, "detective" William was actually the owner of Freddy's and even drum rolls please, we find out he's the actual serial killer".

A tear started to fall down my cheek. I was so frightened. I was no longer detective Y/n, the bravest of them all. I was a fraud, standing Frozen in place.

"Here's how it would go, your death was going to be tragedy and I would frame it to William Afton. The headline would not be brave detective saves the day once again" he continues, clapping his hand to the gun. "But brave fallen hero, shot to her death"

Connor was now closer to my face. His eyes had a glow of evil and amusement. "Just like your brother" he finished. My heart dropped as I listened to this maniac talk. It was frustrating.

"You fucking cunt" I hear William snarl.

William leaps and tackles Connor out of surprise, causing for them to fall on to the floor. The gun slides towards the entrance of the party room, where both guys glance at it and eagerly try chase for it.

Unfortunately, a familiar figure decided to stand beside it, glaring in to the room. Freddy gawked at us only for a few seconds before the lights started to flicker. He let out a small laugh from his broken voice box.

"What the fuck is that" Connor muttered. "The lost souls" I whisper. A shriek could be heard before Freddy darts into the room. I run to hide under a table while Connor and William jump on to their feet and dart into different directions.

"Holy shit" I mutter, panicked. Freddy looked eagerly around the room, shoving chairs and destroying tables. "Y/n, I'm not done with you, I know your here" I hear Connor mumble at the other end of the table.