-21-

Chapter 21: A monster in disguise
Song: mind over matter (reprise) by young the giant

Y/n POV
"Hey, what is this place?" I asked jumping out of Williams car. One thing I've noticed is that William car is huge. Of course we shouldn't forget the part that this man is 6,6.

I look towards William who was leaning on the car looking towards the distance. A cigarette in his mouth would fit the mood and his aesthetic right now. But William loathed cigarettes.

I know this because he told me he would crush my fingers, slice them off and make Chica eat them if he ever caught me even looking at a pack of cigarettes. I shudder at the thought of that before walking over towards the hill.

There was a group of construction workers, building what seems to be a mall in the distance. I placed my body weight down on the patch of grass, crossing my legs. "Freddy's will be open there soon" William announced proudly, sitting beside me.

"When will the horrors of Freddy Fazbear pizza ever stop, ladies and gentlemen" I said sarcastically, clapping once at the end. William grinned before placing a finger on my chin and lifting it.

"Never, I'll always be in every corner, every camera, every stage and every location. Watching, sneering, plotting but most importantly succeeding" William whisper, his words giving me literal chills.

I glance at Williams lips and then back at his eyes. William studied my actions. He leans in only slightly, brushing my lips with his to tease me. "Damn you William, why do you always do this shit to me" I whine.

"When the right time come dear, you will know" he muttered. William pulled away, turning his head around. I was confused until I realised this man's cheeks were red. I grinned jumping on top of him, toppling us on to the ground.

"William Afton, is it true that right now you are blushing?" I grin. "Shut up, Y/n. I don't blush. Only the ladies around me blush when I show them my charming words and my 'moves'" he winked.

I shove him off me, sitting back up. "Ew, William" I say. William grins before he looks towards a piece of paper that had fallen on to the ground. He picks it up and reads it, his eyebrows furrowing into a glare.

"What the fuck is this, Y/n" William shouted, catching me by surprise. Is this man bipolar I thought to myself. Squinting, I realise what this man had in his hands. The piece of paper Thomas gave me, that I had forgotten to throw out.

"Thanks for reminding me, I was meant to throw that out" I try to laugh the situation off. "When did he give you this y/n, and don't you dare fucking lie to me" William got up, towering over my body.

"He came to the pizza place after we were joking around about the name thing. He was just trying to get his forgiveness but Henry came and helped me, it's alright now Will" I try to reassure him.

William grabbed me by the neck, putting a bit of pressure on it. My breath began to get a little heavy and panic started setting in. "You didn't fucking call me, huh?" He argued.

"You would of killed him on the spot!" I shout back, gripping on to his hand trying to pull it off. William let's go but instead grips at my hair, tugging at it so I could look at him.

"Y/n, do you love him, do you want him to stick needles up your ass and fucking steal your money" William mocked. Tears started forming in my eyes. "No, William" I whispered.

"Then next time, you call me. You go straight to me. Not Henry, not laiba and not fucking Daniel but me, got it princess" he shouted. "Yes William" I gulped.

William let go, scoffing. He rips the piece of paper in half and throws it away, marching towards his car. I sit back down on the patch of grass in defeat. "Come on get in the car, darling" William demanded.

I sat in my place, not budging even the slightest. My body started shaking. William walked towards me, frustrated. He looked down towards me with anger until he saw the tears that poured down my face.

"Y/n I'm sorry. I just got worried and I didn't want you to get hurt" William tried to explain his actions. He sat beside me, cuddling me into his chest. "Too many tears today" he whispered.

"Your a horrible person sometimes William and it's frightening" I mutter. William's body tensed up.

"What do you except from a murder"

————————————————

"We are here" William shook me a bit. I had fallen asleep in Williams car, while he drove me back home. Fluttering my eyes open, I realise truly this was my house. I also realise that William had placed his jacket on top of me, to warm me up while I slept.

Yawning, I stretch myself out pushing every limb in every corner of Williams car. "Hey, come inside there's no rush" I mutter. William gave a slight devious smirk. "No ideas, mister" I slap him playfully.

"You don't want me to show you my 'moves', sweetheart" he grinned. I roll my eyes, jumping out of his car. Taking my keys out, I mess around with them before I found my house key.

I open the door within seconds and continue to enter. William followed behind me, briskly. "I would ask, give me a house tour but I already know all the rooms" the brunette teased.

I flip him off from across the room. William pretended to be offended. He threw a hand on his forehead, making the silliest face ever, before throwing him self on the couch.

I grinned at myself, leaning on the couch to look at his face. "You know I see why you opened a child's restaurant. All you have to do is put a clown costume on and you fit the look" I laughed.

William chuckled slightly, which was incredibly attractive. "Not a thief anymore?" He ask, pulling out my keys for the fourth time. I roll my eyes, trying to catch them back.

William jolts up on his feet, before running around the couch so I couldn't get him. "Your such a child, Will" I grinned. He ran up the stairs which I followed behind him, immediately after.

He ran into my bedroom, jumping on to my floral bed with a thud. I get on top of the bed trying to grab the keys off him. Now, ladies and gentlemen if your trying to receive your belonging back, rule n.1 is don't ever have both of your hands swinging to get your item back. Why? Well this happens.

William grabs both of my wrists before flipping me on to my back. He was on top, pinning me down. Defeat shit I thought to myself. "Tsk do you ever learn" he teased.

William went towards my forehead, leaving a small kiss on top. He began to trail his lips down the side of my head before reaching my jaw and planting it with small kisses. My body went still, not expecting this.

"William" I called out, my body quivering at his affection.

"Your mine Y/n. Say it" he demanded.

I hesitate for a second before feeling the pressure of Williams mouth on my neck, brushing against my sensitive spot.

"I'm yours"

"Good and you will always be, remember that"