-28-

Chapter 28: Hello, old friend
Song: Somebody that I use to know by Gotye

Y/n POV
I walk out of my car, slamming the door behind me. Standing on top of a familiar hill, I gaze at the abandoned shopping mall before me.

It only felt like yesterday when I sat down here discussing the construction with William, as the shopping mall was being built. And now well, it was being destroyed.

I had heard years ago that Freddie's was closed after a missing child was found dead inside the restaurant. No other shops were willing to open inside the mall due to the rumours and bad reputation of Freddie's.

The shopping mall closed down and no one was willing to buy the lease because of the disturbance of Freddie's fazbear entertainment. Maybe they thought it was haunted which I wouldn't blame them.

I interrupted my thoughts and began to walk through the huge field towards the mall. The wet, muddy grass hit my legs as I made my way. Standing before the huge building, I search briskly for any opening to get in.

"We just went for a drive..when we got back, we found your note at the motel about being here so" I overhear a girl explain something. Turning the corner, I seen about a group of six people including a child. Not the best place to bring a kid.

They were standing in front of a huge piles of rocks that lead to a opening into the building. Bingo there's my shot to get in I cheered inside my head. I thought to myself for a moment and hesitatingly walked towards the group.

I could use the help.

"Hey, have use explored this place before?" I catch the group by surprise. "We swear it is not what it looks like we were just...circling the area for a nice picnic!"One of the guys spat out, a hint of panic on his voice.

"Lamar relax, you already sold us out" A blond haired girl nudged 'lamar'. I eye everyone suspiciously and notice that they seem to be young adults, probably in there seventeens maybe eighteens.

"Don't worry I'm not a cop, just somebody who's looking to get inside" I lied, scratching the back of my head uncomfortably. The group looked at each other then back at me before grinning.

"This way lady!" Lamar teased, climbing up the rock first. I roll my eyes but couldn't help let out a smile. The thrill of being able to do this type of stuff again.

"Don't mind Lamar, he's always been incredibly childish. Im Jessica" Jessica rolled her eyes.

"You can call me Y/n L/n" I respond.

"I'm John and this is Carlton!" John grinned reaching his hand out, shaking mine firmly. I look at Carlton who is fixing his hair in a small mirror and decide that it's best if I leave him to it.

"I'm Marla and this is my little brother Jason. He really wanted to come see his old childhood restaurant. The old Freddie's diner, wouldn't stop bugging me about it" Marla shoved Jason up the rock.

"I'm Charlie. Charlie Emily" Charlie smiled, pushing her brown strand of hair back over her ear.

My body stopped in it tracks for a second as I looked at the girl in front of me. I have not seen Charlie since that night. The sad thing about it, it was my first time seeing her too. But the real question is, could this be the same daughter as Henry's.

She was all grown up now and had long brown hair up past her shoulders. She wore a green jacket and pair of jeans that were definitely meant to be styled for her. She looked extremely beautiful and was the image of Henry.