-9-

Chapter 9: Waltz around with me
Song: Merry go round of life slowed and distorted

William's POV

I watched Y/n carefully, my Silver eyes squinting at her in suspicion. Her body was tense, and her face was very pale, a white shade appearing on it. She had her arms crossed and shivered, like it was snowing inside.

"It's none of your business, Afton" She spat, her voice hinted annoyance and rage. It was astonishing how the beautiful young lady infront of me was able to speak words like this, when I could just grab her and cut her tongue.

But what I really didn't appreciate, was this new rival or threat trying to interfere with my Y/n. I put majority of my body weight on half of my body and licked my teeth. This was going to be fun.

Before I could come back and annoy Y/n with one of my remarks, she was already on her way, walking towards the arcade, shuffling on the purple, rough carpet.

My body heats up immediately with anger as I see Daniel rush towards her, and hug her with every muscle in his body ,gripping on to her like a magnet.

I hate Daniel. Hate may be a strong word but in fact a lot of people hate me. Such as the parents of the children who I murdered. They blamed the deaths on Fredbears diner and of course it came down to me as I was the co owner. It's their fault they trusted such a shabby place.

Another person may be my wife, even though it should be me who hates her. Little cheating scumbag.

I shake my thoughts immediately out of my head and head into the parts and services room. I need to feed my rage and desires. It's been a few days since I have touched my suit ,due to me taking care of Y/n of course.

Well to be clear, it was more so that she wouldn't go 'limping' to the police. But I also like to think of it as a way of taking care of her. Being around her made me quite, joyful and not lonely. I liked taking care of someone so vulnerable, in need of a hero.

Lucky for me I found her, unfortunately for her I'm not a hero but yet the villain of our story.

I get inside the old ,yellow fur of the spring bonnie suit. I still haven't trusted this old, rusty suit, even though I've worked with it for a few years now. I'm always trying to fix the spring locks to make it safer, but after my latest incident you can never be sure what may possibly happen.

My body trudges along with the costume as I exit out of parts and services. I knew at exactly this time, Henry was too busy doing his boring paper work and looking into law suits. There was no way possible he would catch me.

I go to the back, where all the kids were singing along with Freddie and his annoying tunes. My body stood beneath the old tiles, eyeing who my next victim would be.

I feel a slight tug on spring Bonnies arm, glancing down I see a petite kid grinning at me. "Hello, your my favourite now!" He exclaimed clutching on to my arm. I wave innocently gaining a giggle from the child.

Looking around I didn't spot the parents children anywhere or they didn't seem to worry about his whereabouts. "Come with me kiddie! I'll show you where all the cool friends hang around" I grinned, placing the large fur hand on the child's timid back.