-12-

Chapter 12: where's my wife?
Song: Mr loverman by Ricky Montgomery

Williams POV

"She cheated on me" I blurt out, not only surprising Y/n but myself too. I hadn't really opened up to many people about this stuff. In all honesty, I kind of bottled it up and drank alcohol  or I don't know did the usual killing kids to cope.

Y/n on the other hand was starting to irritate me. The way she was innocently asking me questions when I was trying to find out more about her. Did it annoy me that this Thomas ugly brat is back? maybe. Could I fix the problem by killing him? definitely.

"I didn't expect that" Y/n awkwardly replied, clearing her throat and breaking the silence. I chuckle in agreement. She was slightly adorable when she tried to stay calm and reasonable.

"What, you thought I did it for fun? No don't worry sweetheart your the special one I'm interested in" I grinned teasingly, as I watched Y/n face drop.

"I can't believe your trying to be cute, by saying your interested in hurting me" she mumbled grumpily. Y/n leaned back on the purple couch, crossing her legs. She brushed her fingers through her h/c h/l hair, to try fix it up.

A bit of me liked the fact she looked calm, but the other side of me was irritated that she wasn't showing any fear towards me. You can call me bipolar all you like but I don't see it that way. It's like an addiction and I need the substance to help it now.

I grab a knife from the drawer beside me, rushing towards her.  I pin her to the soft velvet couch, catching her off guard before she could comprehend and run away. She whimpered out of surprise, her body shaking under my body. There we go that's what I'm talking about I grinned.

I reached the blade towards her neck, sliding it down to her torso. I lift her shirt up, Y/n breathing became heavy. I spot the initial I carved into her and grinned. I was pleased that there was something to prove she was mine. Pulling my body off her I walk back to the drawer and put the knife away.

"What the fuck, William" I hear Y/n sigh in relief. Turning around, I lean my body against the cream wall. "Sorry, I just couldn't control myself" I grinned cheekily.

Y/n rolled her eyes, but proceeds to look at me with an anxious look. "How'd you find out" she awkwardly asked, fixing her eyes back on her hands.

I sigh and tapped my fingers on the table beside me, in frustration. "Your lucky we're playing this game, love" I pointed out, receiving a small grateful nod in return.

"I became really busy because of work, my wife at the time Clara, demanded a lot of attention and she also demanded a lot of materialistic things. I took on extra hours to pay the bills and for her needs, but that didn't make her happy. We fought nearly everyday. She then cheated on me as a way of coping apparently" I mocked the last sentence in annoyance.

"I caught her in our room, while the poor kids were home listening to their mommy getting fucked. They didn't know otherwise but I got a call from Elizabeth telling me someone was hurting her mother. And I come her to her stupid bullshit" I shout, startling Y/n.

"We tried to make it work but it got worse, especially after my son died in 1983. I started to rely on alcohol and I couldn't really be there for anyone except work. We divorced" I sadly spoke,

"After I opened up Circus Baby world, I invited Clara to see it. She thought we were going to have fun for one last time but in reality I lured her in Ballora" I explained, motioning my hands along. "Snap! She got spring locked and died painfully with only me to witness her screams, the end" I finish off, with a devilish grin.

Even though in the outside I was acting proud, I didn't know why a little bit of me felt sadness.

I study Y/n face to see pity and disgust appear at the same time. Out of surprise, Y/n places her hand out towards me.

I raise my eyebrow in wariness before deciding to go towards her, grabbing it. "I'm sorry you had to go through that, and I hope it gets better but please don't rely on killing" she pleads.

I shake my head, slowly. She's weak, she doesn't understand why it needs to be done. "Answer me this, love. Why aren't you scared of me?" I integrate, pinning her hand to the back of the sofa. Her back was arched, our faces several inches away from each other.

"Who says I'm not" she whispers. My eyes flutter towards her lips. They were a beautiful shade and I haven't actually seen her face this close up since her small coma. I hate to admit this to myself but she's very attractive.

Y/n spotted what I was looking at and turns a bright red shade. I chuckle slightly and press my lips against her forehead.

"Good answer" I lean off her, my body dropping on the sofa beside her. "You need to stop doing that" she stuttered adorably.

"Better luck next time, sweetheart" I grinned. "Now what shall we have for dinner?".

"Sushi!" She demanded, trying to reach for the phone on the table before me.

I snatch it first, and lift it up before her so she couldn't reach. "Not so fast, love. I get to pick because I'm in control. We're having Sushi" I flick through the phone book and pick out the phone number.

"I literally just said that!" Y/n whined, punching my back softly. "Sorry what did you say?" I sarcastically respond, y/n huffed in anger.

"I hate you, William" she said.

"You will learn to love me" I add.

Another short chapter! Also more of Williams POV.

Heartless (William Afton x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें