-30-

Chapter 30: Pack up, darling!
Song: me and my husband by mitski

Y/n POV
"Harold stop! Please stop!" I heard my mother beg. There was loud smashing noises in the background and continuous shouting.

"Stupid bitch! Where is he" I heard my father scream.

I clutched on to my legs and placed my head in between my knees. I told my self no one would find me underneath the bed. It was a comfort spot for me, a second home.

Suddenly, I seen a small head peep from the side of the bed. It was Cillian. He was a lot younger here though. Cillian crawled underneath the bed and kneeled beside me.

I covered my ears when I heard the screams off my mother unleash once again. Squinting my eyes closed harshly, I finally let go to spot my brother with his eyes wide open. His arm lifts up, shaking, towards the closet.

Confused, I jerk my head towards the closet. A horrifying, traumatising bear animatronic peeped out. There was holes all over his body including on the signature Freddie's top hat.

His eyes were a beaming yellow with hundreds of sharp dangerous teeth in his metal jaw. The animatronic scraped its way out of the closet and limped towards the living room, with heavy foot steps echoing behind. 

I took all the courage in me to follow behind. Suddenly there was a few seconds of silence before my mother screams in agony and fear. I peep my head through the side of the door.

My heart stopped as I watched my father lay on the floor, blood rushing out of his neck heavenly.
——————————————-

"Dad!" I shout, my body jolting up.

"I'm not your dad sweetheart but I can be if you want" I hear a chuckle from the other side of the room. My heart stopped. I jerk my head around the dirty, hideous room studying it.

I noticed that I was sitting down with my arms tied at the back, really strongly. There was blood stains on the ground and a few mechanical objects laying here and there. I was in some sort of office.

I have fallen into Williams trap.

"Good morning, doll" I hear William crack up at his own remark, taking a long drink from his cup that he was holding. I glare furiously as I watch him from across the room.

"I'm not talking to you William, let me out now" I demand, trying to jolt up from the chair. I hear a loud sigh escape Williams mouth as he walked towards me.

Feeling shivers down my spine ,he stared at me with those cold eyes I had long to look at once more. His eye bags we're puffier but god they suited him. His blue eyes still had the unique sparkle. Suddenly Williams pulls out a small leather wallet and flips it open.

"Detective Y/n L/n of department New harmony, Utah. Well haven't you grown" William sarcastically spoke, a hint of annoyance could be heard. I groan in frustration.

"I forgot that you were a thief" I mumble, shifting in my uncomfortable chair. Suddenly, I felt a small tear at the duck tape William had used to trap my hands. I began to fidget around, trying to break free. "Like brother, like sister. Do you want to fall down the same path as him, love" William mocked.

He was standing up straight now, an amused smirk sat on top of his face. I tried to not cause as much attention towards the duck tape. Fortunately for me, I was able to break free. The 'strong' duck tape was no match for me.

"Maybe I do, what's it to you" I give a innocent smile. I needed a way to cause a distraction. I look behind William and began to express a shocked and disgusted look on my face. William, confused spun around the direction I looked at. I shot up out of my seat and ran towards the door way.