-7-

Chapter 7: fever dream
Song: in the middle of the night- Elley Duhe

Y/n pov
"Y/n, we're so sorry for your loss" spoke my aunt sympathetically as she patted my shoulder. I looked blankly in front of me, not uttering a word towards anyone.

In front of me was a black ,wooden coffin. In that very coffin, lied my dear brother, Cillian. He was the only family I had left until tragedy struck.

A tear slipped down my eye, slowly.

"Y/n" a familiar voice teased, trying to catch my attention. My eyes darted everywhere around the room, trying to find where the sound came from. Suddenly, I spotted a figure stepping into my brothers Office. It was off limits for all the guests.

I follow the figure into the room, ready to kick them out when my heart dropped. Chica, the yellow animatronic stood infront of me. She was busy ripping something and eating it bit by hit. She was eating my brothers corpse.

My body jumps as I wake up from the dream in sweat. A painful feeling instantly comes down to one of my wrist, almost like it was being gripped roughly. Glancing over, I spot. one of my wrist were handcuffed into the bed frame.

I look around me, startled on what was going on. I realised I was not in my room but somebody else's . My other free wrist gently finds it way to my forehead, massaging my temple. What the fuck happened I can't seem to remember anything I thought, panic starting to rise.

Was I kidnapped?

"Your finally awake. I missed you, love" My thoughts were interrupted by a soft British voice. Rolling my eyes, I turn my head to see William straighten his tie at the door way.

Suddenly ,everything came back to me. The killing, the ghosts and my last conversation with Afton. "You bastard, you kidnapped me" I accused him, anger slowly rising. William smirks at me, walking towards the bed.

"Something like that" he calmly spoke, poking the tip of my noise. I angrily scrunch it up in disgust. "How did you get away with this, what about my job!"I screech, anxiety came to me as I thought of losing my job and everyone worrying about me.

"I told Henry you got into a slight accident and I was taking care of you, he understood don't worry" William hummed, walking towards the mirror in the room.

He grabbed the bottle of 'Sauvage' by Dior perfume and sprayed it on to him, several times. That's why he smelled so good, of course he owns a bottle of that I roll my eyes in thought. William eyes me suspiciously from the mirror.

Suddenly my attention was brought back in person when a question came to me. "How long have I been unconscious for?" I asked. William stops for a second, almost like he was thinking very carefully.

"A few days, I've lost track not too long though" he guessed, shrugging his broad shoulders. My jaw drops. "What the fuck! I need to go back to work let me go" I demanded trying to scrape the handcuff off.

William laughs at my attempts and puts a finger on my chin, lifting my head to look at him. "Not right now darling, you have to earn my trust. We can't have you rambling like a crazy lady to the police now can we?" He muttered softly.