-43-

Chapter 43: The bad ending
Song: Big jet plane by Angus & Julia Stone

Y/n POV
"No..no" William whispered, covering his mouth with his bloody hand. I place a hand on my chest, stumbling backwards. William charged towards me grabbing me into his arms.

I could feel his body shaking horribly, as he held me. His blue eyes were filled with pain and worry. His signature smirk was no where to be found.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry" he muttered, sadly. Blood began to leak from my mouth. It tasted bitter, like I had consumed a block of metal. Placing my trembling hand on to my chest, I felt the damp blood seep through my shirt.

I could feel everything hit me at once. It wasn't the bullet that caused this unbearable pain but the fact that I was lying in Williams arms, dying slowly. Panic began to set into my body, almost screaming trying to rip its way out.

I look at William with my e/c eyes. Tears were streaming down his face. This was the first time I've ever seen him like this. He was in pain. His antidote was running out.

I smile to myself remembering the good times. Even the first time I met him when he was a piece of shit, was still one of the happiest I have ever been.

The day he drove me home because my car tires were slashed or when he helped me with Tommy. He always looked out for me, even when many would say I didn't deserve it.

I remember the way he would grab my cheek and rub it, comforting me. Or even when he would pull me into a hug when I needed it the most. His soft lips on mine that could cure thousands of people.

I remember the day he confessed to me and I ran away. Or when I seen him again for the first time as 'Dave miller'. I made him that name and he choose it with pride.

I hated him so much but love wins over hatred. He always has.

William began to take of his shirt, placing it over my open wound. He placed his other hand over my cheek and rubbed it. "It's okay, don't worry. I'll get help. I'll get help" he spoke, anxiously. William grabbed my phone and began to dial a number.

"Hi 911 how can I help you" the person spoke over the phone. William gulped before remaining to speak. "I need an ambulance at Freddy's there has been a shooting, please be quick" he begged.

Everything else was muffled to me as I watched the fearful brunette talk over the phone. My eyes began flickering and I realised there wasn't much I could do.

I thought of the people I met. Oh dear Michael. I had forgotten to bring him to get crepes. I hope he could forgive me this once. I always loved that kid and honestly a bit of me was pleased that he looked up to me as a parent figure.

Laiba and Daniel, even though I haven't heard of the pair in a while I ached for my old friends. They made my miserable days at Freddy's the best possible.

Chief Jamie looked out for me and I appreciate how far he has brought me. I was lucky to have someone that was once a part of my brother be there to keep an eye.

I felt a pang in my chest as I thought of my brother. A lot of people would say that my brother would be proud of me for how much I have over come things. But I know for a fact if he seen how far I have gone, he would scowl me.

I longed for my dear brother and even wished that I could of fallen in his place at times. He deserved to live. He was brave and strong and I didn't feel even close. Even now I was following his path way.

"Darling don't fall asleep, stay awake for me can you?" William pleaded. I glance at the broken human in front of me and I felt sorry I was putting him through this misery. He didn't deserve this.