Chapter 3 The Blood Mage

Ash

Before I tell you my side of how I met the two knuckleheads I call friends, let me tell you about the past I had. I wouldn't ever go back to the past that made me into the person I am now....

I have two older brothers who are twins. Shane and Shawn. They are only two hundred and ten years older than me. I, however, am only one hundred and seventeen. I also have a twin brother. He is a few seconds older than me.

My parents named him Ashton. They wanted mine and his names to be similar. My true name is Asher, however, I go by Ash. I also have a younger brother named Alex, which is short for Alexander, which you smart cookies probably knew. Anyway enough about my brothers.

I was born into a family of dragons, vampires, and werewolves, however, I was born human or so I thought. In truth, I was born as a blood mage, which is unknown to us.

Let me tell you the story of how we found out and what happened afterward.

When I first found out I was only five. I had lost control after someone had broken into our house to kill me. My older brothers tried to protect me but were unable to. All the men had taken my brothers and started to beat them which caused me to scream. When someone grabbed me, I started to scream louder and louder. Shawn got loose from the one holding him and tried to make it over to me, however, they had stabbed him with a wooden stake. When I saw his face drain of color, I saw blood-red in my line of sight. All thoughts are gone from my head except for one, "Kill them all!"

I felt a sensation that I had never felt before. Soon my entire aura had changed.

Everyone had stopped and began to look at me. The one holding me had let go and backed away, which was his mistake.

All hell broke loose.

I felt someone take control of me. When I say someone I truly mean something.

It turned around and went for him. Whatever it was had me run my hand into the guy's chest and grab his heart. It had squeezed it whole making it bleed and explode everywhere. Not once did I feel bad for the guy. When it turned back around it saw the attackers coming at me. Soon a voice was in my head saying telling me and whatever was controlling me something,

"Focus on the blood young one and you will be able to use it against them."

Soon it had turned us back around and focused on the blood. It somehow gained control over the person's blood. It made the blood move towards the ones heading over to us and then used it to attack one of them. Which the guy die instantly.

I saw fear in the other people's eyes and soon they tried to run, however, we had different thoughts on allowing them to leave. I felt the other people's blood which meant the one controlling me was planning something. They soon began to make it boil inside of them. Everyone had exploded around us. Blood and guts splatter everywhere and anywhere. My brothers are all in shock. I started to walk outside and while repeating the words ''Kill, Kill, must kill those who harmed Buba ''.

My twin brother grabbed my wrist before I could even make it out the door and pulled me into a hug. "Calm sissy, Buba is okay. Calm... Please...." he says scared.

I looked over at Shawn and saw that he was drinking out of Shane's wrist. I lowered my eyes to where the stake was, but when I looked, it was already gone and he was starting to heal.

"See he's okay sissy,"

Soon I felt my anger die down, and whatever had taken over was gone. Whoever's voice I had heard was gone. No trace of either.

"Sha Sha okay?" I ask.

"Yes, Sha Sha is okay." Shawn had said while getting up and walking over to me. He pulled me into a hug while looking at the other two.