Chapter 7 They Found Me

Ash

"Little girl, you need to wake up. You have people who are worried about you." A familiar woman's voice came over my thoughts. I felt my body become lighter and lighter. It felt as if my body was floating in the air.

I heard familiar voices around me all in a worried tone.

"Come on Ash, please wake up. We need you, I need you." a voice says.

"Please Ashy, we need you." a girl's voice spoke.

Soon I felt myself drifting more and more to the darkness.

I have no clue how long I have truly been in the darkness, but to me, it feels like hours. When it feels like I am going to wake up my body feels like it's drifting to life, but all I hear are voices around me constantly. Like right now I am hearing a conversation between a couple of people.

"You shouldn't beat yourself up, dude. None of us knew this was going to happen. None of us even knew she was sick. I don't even think she knew."

I hear a voice in my head say "She did know you, morons, however, it's not curable. This is just normal. She should be waking up soon, and hopefully, the nurses took my writing for thoughts and called the damn doctor here for her. Hmm"

"How could we even know love? She tries to bury everything. We don't even know who her parents are or even who she was in the past. She refuses to even speak about it. So if she is sick, she probably knows and probably refuses to speak about it." a woman speaks.

" Guys none of what you guys are saying are going to make me feel better. I am supposed to be the one who should have been looking out for her. I should have been the one to see the signs of whatever this is that's causing her to be in a coma. I was too busy focussing on getting jealous every time she comes home with different scents on her that do not belong to her, that I was getting pissed at and going out drinking." a guy says angrily.

"You like her don't you, that is why when we were going to go out to look for her you jumped up and volunteered. You were finally going to tell her that night weren't you?"

"Yeah... I was. I couldn't stand it any longer and wanted to know how she felt about me..." the angry man said.

"So the damn boy is smart enough to admit he likes her but waits a whole year. Geez. She liked you back then dude, but she started to like you even less every time you went out and was an asswhole to her. Geez, the men of this species are ignorant. Now, where is that damn doctor? I swear if the nurses did not call him I would go out there and kill them all!" GRRRRRRRRRRR.

"I think the wolf is getting pissed." the other guy said.

"Knock-Knock"

"Come in!" the angry voice guy says.

Soon I heard a door open and footsteps follow.

"Hello, my name is Doctor Jay Johnson. You guys can call me Jay or doctor Johnson. I will be taking over as her doctor. Now that introductions are over." I hear even more footsteps and soon the doctor guy speaks again.

" Now Rex, there will be no threatening the nurses or doctor to call me again. A simple call the doctor Jay or doctor Johnson will be good. The threat you left was scarring the nurses to where I had over sixty phone calls in my office and on my phone. I was in a middle of a fucking surgery you asswhole of a wolf."

"What the fuck, he is crazy, and speaking to that wolf-like he can understand our language. Maybe we should get a different doctor." the female said.

"Well, then she will never wake up now will she,'' Jay says. I heard footsteps approach the bed I am on.