Chapter 14 The Road Trip

Nate

I don't remember what happened last night, but when I sat up in bed I felt a sharp pain in my butt and I looked over and saw Killian. He looked very happy and was laying with both his arms underneath his head with a satisfied look. I looked underneath the blanket and saw he was shirtless and I was wearing his shirt but had no clue where my pants went. I went to the door and opened it and walked downstairs to the kitchen to start making breakfast. When I walked past a mirror, I looked into it mirror and saw big purple marks all over my neck with a few bite marks. I ignored that and went to get stuff out to make something for everyone to eat when I slipped and fell. The pain I felt was very excruciating and it made me scream a little. When I had gotten back up I started cooking some bacon and eggs. When the food was done I made everyone a plate and set it all down. I then went to grab some painkillers and took some to help with the pain. I took them and turned around. I jumped when I saw Ash behind me.

"Ash you scared me, don't do that." I poured at her.

Then I heard Kay come down and I tried to hide but failed. I walked away after hearing all the harassment from accidentally sleeping with Killian. I opened the door to my room and saw the words "I'm coming for you". I screamed and felt my skin catch flame then felt the wave of blind fury as I tried to run somewhere that had a pool of water but couldn't stop the transformation as I fully caught flame and started smashing and throwing stuff around. I heard Killian run to calm me down, but I picked him up then threw him across the room with him going through a wall. I kept smashing stuff as I smashed the objects, I felt Killian try to pull me towards him to calm me down but I went inside his head using telepathy and I made him go backward by using psychic blasts. I tried to go after the others when I felt something cold hit me in the back and I felt it slowly cooling me down and freezing me in an icy prison. When I woke up my clothes were slightly burned and I'm not on fire anymore. I got up and hugged Killian, as I cried slightly after taking in all the damage I'd done and the cuts on his face. I knew that they were from me.

Ash

I woke up and was craving food so I went to the kitchen and a while later I watched Nate come in. With no pants and Killian's shirt on. I watched as he continued to the kitchen stove to make breakfast and when he did he slipped on Killian's underwear. Nate walked over to a mirror and took his image In and as he did I noticed Killian did a total on him with all those marks. He then walks over and starts to make breakfast and when he's done he walks away and comes back. He sees me and jumps.

"Ash you scared me don't do that" I started to laugh and wiggle my eyebrow at him. When I heard footsteps I noticed Nate tried to hide but he failed. When Kay got to the bottom of the stairs her first question was "Iswasthat Killian's shirt from yesterday?" I watched as she sat down next to me. She took off her bandage around her ankle and mumbled something. I looked back over at Nate and noticed he was watching Kay. I hear her say " What the hell is all over your neck? She says. She looks over at me and gives me a knowing look. " So Nate, how many times did Killian tie you down?" I flat-out asked. "N...nnn....none," he said quietly.

"I tied him down nine times, fucked him for six hours, and washed his body." I heard my brother say as he walked into the kitchen and started putting away whipped cream and chocolate sauce that came from his room. " So Kily, mind telling me while the whole downstairs smells like alcohol and both yours and Nate's clothes are all over the dishwasher?" Nate started to choke and went to hide by Kay as he hugged her and buried his face in her arm. However, Kay and I were dying of laughter.

" Kily please tell me you guys did not use the dishwasher for sex? Wait-" I got up and went into the only room that came to my mind

"Killian why in the hell is there a sex chamber of so many different things. This room used to be the gaming room !" I yell at him. As soon as you walked into the room it reeked of them. There were holes everywhere. I turned around and saw Nate's face pale white and Killian grinning from ear to ear. Kay and I both looked at one another and shared the same look. We both ended up falling to the ground laughing our asses off. Nate then quickly ran back upstairs and slammed the door shut to try to hide in the room. I walked out of the room after getting up and Sharing another look with Kay. When I went up the stairs to go to my room I walked past Nate's door with it open. There are clothes everywhere. They had all types of whipped topping everywhere and they even had a rope that was tied to the bed and made to restrain someone, lingerie, and a collar that says "daddy's pet" on it.

" Okay guys, I'm going to walk away from this room and never return," I say to Killian and Nate. " Kay, can I sleep in your room tonight? My room is right next to there's and you're the farthest away. I do not feel safe near them at night." I yelled at her but got no answer. "Well, I am guessing I will be sleeping next door," I said laughingly while closing his door. I started to walk down the stairs when I noticed something and stopped.

"Hey Rex, what is the date?" I asked him through our link.

"It is November 10, 2033," He says as I panic a little more

"Okay, then I am not late. I have another week to go." I say.

I continued my walk downstairs and when I got there I saw Killian picking up and then ran right past me like he felt something off. "Well, good morning to you too, I will continue picking up for you," I say to no one in particular.

As I began to pick up I noticed something in the corner of my eyes shining. As I got closer I saw the necklace Alex made me. I walked closer to it and grabbed it. I put it on and never took it off after that.

I began to wonder about my little brother. I wonder if he is eating well, behaving and what they are teaching him. If I am not mistaken he should be turning one hundred and nine this year if he hasn't already. I miss him so much. I wish I could have seen him one last time before this all happened.

I felt her presence, but this time she wasn't angry or anything more like she was upset. She was trying to comfort me as well.

I allowed her to for once, but I did not allow her to be released.

After I finished picking up the rest of the house I turned on the Tv to the news.

Everything seemed to be talking about mutants and superhumans being dangerous and upon watching the news I found out that there are so many humans here and that they are the dominant population unlike them being rare to come by in my world. I just wasn't really into all of this so I just continued to flip through all the news channels until I saw an innocent kid get killed. They had found him in an abandoned warehouse. They hunted him down and slaughtered him. I felt anger boil inside of me. I heard a gasp from behind me and when I turned and looked, I saw Kay with her hand over her mouth, Nate holding sister while Killian looked as if he was going to kill someone. Then when all four of us made eye contact with one another, one thought came to our mind. We have to stop this. Which is the long and hard life we began. Not knowing what was going to happen just that we four would stick together.

Kay