Chapter 13 Where am I and who are these two?

Ash

I heard a mumble of pain from somewhere unaware of who it was. I slowly feel people around me, unsure of what's going on. I started to feel my eyes open and soon I came face to face with a hot chick. Then when I looked around the room to look for Rex and Killian I saw a guy poking at him with something. I had gotten up way too fast and pushed the man out of the way. I have no clue what he was doing but nothing seemed right. I tried my best to wake him up but nothing was happening.

"What have you done to him!" I yell. The boy started to change into a form I have never seen before. It was a very shiny and blue-white color. It was the oddest thing I have ever seen. I kept staring at him and slowly I heard a voice in my head.

"They are not here to kill us, they help Killian wake up. They help our brother wake up"

I looked back over at the two and looked around us. I saw a first aid kit and saw that both Rex and Killian received medical help.

"Who are you?" I asked them

"Soy Nate Frost. ¿Quién eres tú?" the man says in a language unknown to me. I tried my best to find the language but nothing came. Soon I felt an unwanted guest in my mind. Whoever it was was pretty strong, however, I pushed them out. When I did both me and the guy went flying backward. Just like when you put a magnet on the opposite side together.

I got up and when I did I started to hear them speak but this time I could understand them.

"Nate! You okay?" the woman said with fear in her tone.

"Yes sissy I am okay. Are you okay?" the boy says as he changes back to normal.

"Wait, I can understand you now?" Both of them looked over at me and gave me a look as if I grew six heads out my back.

"Yeah, and we can understand you?" The sexy lady says. I see now she has new clothes on. When in the world did she change.

"Who are you and where are we at? Did my grandparents send you? Or my brothers?" I say quickly.

" Well, I am not going to answer until you tell me who you guys are and what you are doing in my house!"

"No, I asked first" I stated unaware that Killian was behind me and awake.

"Okay, no more naptime for me. Ash, you are acting like a stubborn two-year-old. Now to answer your question, you are one sexy specimen of a boy. I am Killian, the other sexiest man in the world and this here is Ash. She can be a huge pain in the ass and is very protective. Then that wolf here who is being lazy- speaking of lazy." I watched as Killian walked over to Rex and grabbed him by the neck. "Wake up you lazy wolf. I swear all you do is sleep with other wolves and sleep. Anyway, this is Rex. Now we come from a place far from here. We have no idea why we are here. All we know is that we were falling from the sky and landed on your house sexy boy. Now please tell me your name so that I may remember it." I swear he is a flirt." "Um, well my name is Nate mister now who might you be and why are you hitting on me," the boy says while blushing

"This sexy boy thinks I am a mister. Why can't I be a daddy? Hmm? Anyway, I am Killian. Now what a fine body you have." I looked at Killian and then at the woman and when me and her made eye contact we both gagged at Killian's flirty ways.
"I uh don't know what you mean by calling you daddy, I don't know what you want from me," Nate said while walking away from Killian and hiding behind the woman

"Hi, I am Kay. I am Nate's twin sister." the woman says.

"Ah, so I have to be buddy-buddy with you so that I can tie that boy up and have him call me daddy then?" Both Kay and Nate look at one another.