Epilogue

Unknown Dragon

"Sir we have it here." One of my men tells me as they bring me a vital of red substance. I take it from them and down it in one sip.

"This shall help me with my plan to steal everyone's abilities and power!"I says with a sinister laugh.

Soon I sucked everyone's powers from them. I could feel that my new ability was limited but I know that I can make it stronger in time.

"S..s...si...si...sir... there is s...ss..ss..something bb..bbb...bbehind you." Someone said fearfully.

I turned around and a huge circle was forming.

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS THIS!!!" I screamed.

A few people came through and they had yet to notice I was behind them. Some kid who looked like he was twelve locked eyes with me not long after he came through.

"Who are you old man?" He questioned me.

"Who the hell are you. I am the old King of dragons, King Haishen"

"Well I am Nathan Rose Frost, leader of the mutant rebellion and I just killed my own father with a sonic scream," the boy said while winking at me. The boy was clearly not alright in the head at the moment.

After the boy spoke, he turned around and looked at something like he sensed it. I followed where his gaze went and I saw a familiar face coming through the red portal, Killian? He was looking at the boy, but he turned to me and all the happiness and light that was in his eyes was gone. It was all replaced by hatred.

"Grandfather?" another voice spoke, but this one did not belong to Killian, but to a female. I looked over Killian's shoulder and saw the one person I wanted dead.

"So my granddaughter who is thought to be gone is back. Heard your cousin found you and that you disappeared." All eyes were on me and her.

"Guys we need to get out of here, nice and slow, our grandfather is not a nice person." Killian began to say however he was too late. A war broke out between me and Asher.

"Since you didn't die at their hands, I guess I have to do it with my own hands." I started to attack her but she was fast and was able to dodge every hit. How is this possible. I was able to shove her far back and when I did that I looked at who was around. I noticed they were smaller than how they began, and soon it was only a wolf, the not-so-right kid, a female girl who looked like she has seen a ghost, Killian, and Asher.

" I guess it's a good time to try my new ability. I will try it on you" I pointed at Nathan and soon a beam of light went his way. The stupid wolf had jumped in between, and when the light had hit him it made him disappear as well as the other female. I had not seen her in the way. She must have snuck in between.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM!" The boy yelled. He says as he flies towards me so I shoot him through the ceiling with fire.

A loud eerie scream comes out of Killian. He had dropped to his knees and was in so much agony.

"What did you do to Nate. Where did he go" My granddaughter was right next to Killian who had passed out from so much pain "I have no clue and now that we have everyone gone, answer this question, where did you get your powers?"

"I will never tell you. You have never considered me family for being a mere human so I do not have to tell you." She says as she sends a red bowl of fire at me which knocks me down on my ass. I saw her open up a portal and soon she drags Killian out but says.

"We will finish this, but next time, we will succeed, not you." and then she walks through the portal.

I noticed that I was covered in blood, but not my own.

"Dear, would you like some tea?" My wife says to me not noticing the blood everywhere.