Chapter 18 The Broken Girl

Ash

I heard my name all around me, unsure of where I was at and where I was going. I felt so much pain and agony, but once I opened my eyes, I saw I was still in my room. My hand went towards my stomach. I tried to remember what was happening and which room I was in. I got up and walked around, but soon I felt dizzy and had to sit down. "Hey sis, you okay?" I heard a familiar voice say but could not remember who it was until they got closer. "Kill, I do not feel too good, what is going on." Soon he started to panic a little. He ran out my door, but when he came back he was calmer and relaxed.

"Ash, you are pregnant-" he began to say, but I cut him off.

"So what. It does not matter if I am or not!" I say angrily. I knew where this conversation was going.

"Asher Pagealina Shadow Alicair Alexander Rosina Qwentina Blake Wolfina Blackwell, do not get hateful with me young lady" He yelled at me, and I knew I had done something wrong.

"You are pregnant, and it does matter. You are a vampire, dragon, werewolf, and magic-user hybrid. Meaning there is going to be something going on. Most women who are dragons go in and out of blindness, magic users get dizzy since they try to keep their magic preserved, just in case. In conclusion, you are just facing many of the side effects of being pregnant." He says a little too loudly for my comfort. Soon my brother helped me up and put me back in bed.

"Now give me about ten minutes or so. I need to go and attempt to wake up Nate. I found him in this hole. There were so many men that were walking by and staring at what was mine. I had to drag and beat this sixty-year-old man up because he went to take my precious out of the whole." He whined at me.

"Then after that, you and I can curl up and watch one of our favorite gay anime!" He says with a girly voice.

"Which one?" I ask.

" Junjou Romantica. Then maybe I can find new ways to play with Nate after he wakes up and calms down." After that Killian walks out of the room and was gone for a bit. When he returned, he came into the room with a deep depression with a needle sticking out of his ear and he had pie up and down his shirt.
"What happened?" I said, trying not to laugh about the pie.

"He is one hard cookie to wake up. All I did was whisper in his ear to wake up and the next thing I know, a pie was going down my shirt. I have no clue where it even came from. Then I tapped him, and the needle was punctured into my ear. I tried to get it out, even the nurse but no luck! Nate bullies me when he is awake and now, he bullies me in his sleep." He says.

"And so you thought you could come in here and have me try to take it out?" I ask with raised eyebrows.

"Yes, you can use-" before he finished his sentence, he looked around and when he noticed that no one was there, he started to whisper "you can use your blood magic. That way no blood comes out and it would most likely work." I started to think. I have been practicing more, and I had it better under control.

"Just this once, I cannot have anyone else know about this other than you and Rex," I say as I motioned him closer to me.

"Now keep in mind I have never done this before," I say to him. He sat even closer to me and I put my hand to the needle and wrapped it around the syringe. I closed my eyes and began to focus on the blood inside of him. I had summoned it toward the needle and soon it began to come out, as I pulled. I slowly stopped the blood and began to heal him.

"You are getting better at that," Rex stated as he walked into my room. I just looked at him. He has been gone for a few days now.

"Where have you been for these past few days?"
"I have been attempting to get in contact with the other side, but nothing works, however, I do believe I know how we can get back?" He says with a smile on his snout.

Both me and Killian look at one another and then at Rex.

"How?" Killian asks first as I stare at him.

"Ash is the key. Her Blood magic is what brought it here. Do you remember what happened before we got to this world?" He asks.

I try to remember and all I got was me going hay wired and killing people.

"She went crazy after I got hurt and soon, she healed me up."
"Wait, that was not it. I thought something was off, but now I remembered something. She was telling me something. I could barely hear, but now I know what she said." I began to say her exact words.

"I teleported us to another place. Someplace we could be free, but we would have to return soon. When the time comes, you will know-how." I finished and both Rex and Killian looked at me.

After a good long talk, Killian and I watched a few of our shows and then he left to go find Nate sensing he was awake. I began to ponder what she meant by knowing how to return.