Chapter 16 Where are they At?

Unknown leader of Organization

I checked my screen monitor and saw that there was an increase in energy in an area. My experiments must've worked. The boy has received powers from a god. I touched my cyborg parts and remembered the mutant who did this to me. He damaged me to where I needed to become this abomination. I will make all the mutants extinct down to the very last two. Here I sat building the new bots to help get the job done. My sentinels. I will use them to destroy everything different from regular humans. I will make the world into a new one where no mutant can come after me. I will be unstoppable. Then after getting rid of the pest problem I can take over the world. I will do what most humans say they will do but never achieve. I will become GOD! Once I finish off that mutant spawn of my dead wife and find his sister, I will kill them and my nightmares will be over. My life will have meaning. Yes, I experiment on them, however, that doesn't mean much. I can always experiment on other humans and make more. However, they will be my sentinels. They will forever be obedient. They follow my every command.

"Knock-Knock."

"Who dares to interrupt my thinking," I say in a grouchy tone.

"Commander, sir. I have the item you requested."

"Yes, come in," I say

Soon the person brought in the bot I wanted. It was a small sentinel that I made. Inside of it was a camera and a motherboard. With this, I can find those two and finish up my plans.

"Have him come in" I say with the most sinister look of all. I was ready. I had planned this for a long time.

"Yes, uncle?" a boy says.

"Time to put my plan into action. You can finally pay me with that favor you owe me for your father."

"Yes uncle," the boy said to me. He is well trained in showing no emotions unless they are fake ones.

Unknown Dragon

It has been a hundred years since we could find that one human girl my son gave birth to and now she has disappeared out of thin air. How can that be? She is only human and nothing else. There is no way what my grandson told me about her would be true. She is a weak human, the weakest of them all. This is why I can not understand why that man wants her.

She is only human and nothing more. She is despicable and the fact that my son accepts her. Maybe she was born human because of his mate if only I could break that stupid bond of theirs so I could take my son away from that whore of a fucking mate. All he has ever done for my son is to produce his heirs. He is not good for anything. Then that daughter of his is unworthy for an heir yet they were going to give her the whole kingdom. I am glad I had hired those people to take her, however, they were stupid to let her escape. Now I have to go out and find that bitch and I wish I could kill her, however, that stupid idiot who wants her to marry him is willing to pay a huge sum for her hand. However, with the fact that my grandson said that she has inhuman abilities and such then there is a possibility that I could use that to our advantage and get more money or be able to get her killed. I just don't know which way it will fall. If only I could look into the future. UGG.

"Sir we have looked through all the towns and all the places she could be at, however, no one has seen her or heard of her. Are you sure she was not killed?" A servant of mine spoke.

"Yes, I am sure. The people who I had hired to kill her told me they were o do it on a certain day, however, the day that I went to go see their handy work since no one was answering me, I found all of them were wiped out. Not a single person was left alive and her body was not at either of their sites. That would mean that either she escape before that happened or someone rescued her and killed her captors. However, there is one thing for sure, she is alive, considering my grandson Asher saw her with his own eyes. He, unlike my other grandkids, would not lie to me or so I hope. But in the end, there is only one person I can truly count on, myself.