Chapter 6 My New Life

^^Ash's group's House^^

Ash

Okay so let's see here, I have told you everything that has led me to where I am now. My lovely life. After Rex and I left we found two people who were wanted dead even though they did nothing to be hunted down for. However, the third one I'm not even sure if he counts as innocent since he was a player and had broken so many women's hearts. However, I can't talk since I have left both men and women with broken hearts considering I am over a hundred years old. Anyway, I learned about sixty years ago that I could touch someone and see their whole past in a blink of an eye. Yes, I do mean sixty. Rex and I have been gone for nearly a hundred years. And yes, Rex is still alive with me. After a while mine and his bond grew to the point we could feel each other's every pain.

Many people had no clue about me so when my parents put out a missing person reward for me everyone was shocked, however, no one truly found me nor will I be found. Rex tries to con me into writing to them and explaining that I'm doing a soul-searching thing so they can rest, but I'd rather not. Because if I leave any trace even by accident they will find me. I know my family well even though they don't know me well. Every year they have raised the reward but nothing works. I think they are stupid too, considering they think that if they keep raising it more and more, someone will find me but nope nothing.

As I am thinking this I realized I should probably get out of bed before my conquest next to me wakes up. She is a beautiful creature, however, she's not someone I plan to stay with forever. I slowly get out of bed and look for my clothes. I couldn't find my shirt, so I stole hers. I'm going to be picked on because of this and I know it.

As I went to her bedroom door I heard the woman stir in her sleep, so I picked up my speed. I ran out of her room and rushed down the stairs knowing full well that Rex was outside.

"You know it's creepy that you are always waiting outside for me?"

"Yes, I know, however, if I am not, how will you find your way home goober," Rex said to me.

"You know what, maybe I'll just leave and you find your way home then?hmm?" Rex started to walk away from me, but I grabbed onto his fur.

"No, please lead the way," I say shyly.

He just nods and laughs at me knowing full well that I'd stop him.
On our walk, we rounded a corner when we found Ryder leaning on a wall waiting on us.

"Ry, what are you doing out here?" I ask.

"The other two knuckleheads were getting worried and sent me out here to look for you. We all knew you'd end up on the dark side of town, just didn't think you'd be sleeping around." He says with no emotion. (Okay I feel like I should introduce you guys to this idiot. This is the third person in our group of four. Yes, he is the player guy and yes he shouldn't be judging me considering he is a player, however, it seems like he just doesn't care. Now for a description of this guy, he has black hair and blood-red eyes when he's pissed, other than that, they are gray-blue. He also had a six-pack and worked out nearly every day. If I am not mistaken he is a fighting instructor for a school not too far from here)

"Why do I feel like you are eye raping me again Ash, you know you could have me if you truly wanted to." He says with a smirk.

"Yeah, but that would mean I wanted you in the first place" if he was going to be a dick, I might as well be a bitch.

"Geez, it seems like someone is fighting back tonight. Where has this side been love," He says to me. I truly hate when he calls me love. I have told him time and time again not to call me that.

"Rex, let's go. He's annoying."
Rex nodded at me, but said to me afterward, "We both know you care for this Vampire guy."

"Shut the f up Rex," I say to him

"He did not even say anything love, you okay?" Soon Ryder moved closer to me with a concerned face. He put his hand up to my head and I realized how close we were. I felt my heartbeat beating faster and faster. Knowing he can hear it, I try to calm it down but fail.

"Ash what's going on. First, you're talking to Rex, then your heartbeat is fast and now your face is red." This isn't Ryder, is it? He is never caring or concerned about me, however, he has been acting like this for over three months and it is starting to piss me off. He is messing with me, right? I truly believe he is trying to prank me right now.

Anyway, I felt my anger boiling up, so I took a few steps back and took a few deep breaths, and did a monolog voice. "I am fine, there is nothing to worry about." With that, I took off towards the house we live in.

When I got there, I took in the house. It looked as if the other two were asleep

I walked up to the door, however as I got to the door I felt very weird and felt highly light-headed, but soon it washed away.

"You know we might as well just get it over with. You and I have probably done just about everyone in town. If we do it now, no one will know Ash." I heard Ryder say from behind me.

"Now why would I do that? I don't even like you and you don't like me."

"We both know that you don't like anyone you sleep with. Here since you won't sleep with me, then at least drink with me, hmm?" I looked over at Rex, but he walked out of the room. Thank you Rex for always having my back.

"Fine one drink," I say. But boy was I wrong about that one drink. I ended up drinking more than I could handle.

When I woke up I found myself not in my bed but another.

I looked around and realized I am in Ryder's room, and not only that, my clothes are gone.

Please tell me I did not fall for the let's drink and get you drunk enough for you to sleep with me?

I got out of his bed slowly and began to look for my clothes and walked out of his room. After that, I did my best at avoiding him but he would not leave me be.
One night after returning from work he had waited outside for me. I started to walk and he followed me to the house. When we got to the house I felt lightheaded and soon my vision was going in and out. I have no clue if he noticed or not, but he showed no signs of knowing.

"Mind telling me why you are avoiding me, Ash?" Ryder asks a little loud than he should have. I could tell he was angered, but he tried to stay calm.

"What are you two doing out here?" A boy with green hair came out of the house.
"I am not avoiding you Ry, I am sorry if it seems like I am."
"Reuben," Ryder began to say as he looked over at the boy who came out. "Has Ash been avoiding me?"

"She seems to be. Why are you avoiding him?"

"Well Reuben, Ryder if you guys were not male you would understand." A female came out of the house speaking.

"What do you mean by that Trixy?" Reuben spoke. I tried to stare at her but I felt my eyes closing. My legs went numb, but I was still standing.

"They had sex the other night, but before they did that one over there-" She says, which I am guessing she is pointing at Ryder, "got her drunk. I am guessing she felt that he used the get Ash drunk then she will sleep with me card again, but this time it worked out. Because she was very drunk. Am I wrong Ash? Are you okay?"

I felt myself falling into the darkness around me, and when I did, I felt my body become light and when that happened I allowed myself to take in the darkness that surrounded me. Soon screams and voices surrounded me all horrified and worried about what just happened to me. None of the voices I could tell apart. All I did was welcome the darkness. The darkness I haven't felt in ages.