Chapter 12 We Need to leave NOW!

Nate

I felt the tears rise as I hugged my sister who has been blanked from my mind for so many years. I filled her in on our family history and how our dad experimented on me and her once. I gave her knowledge of our father's journal and what experiments he did on me. I showed her all of the scars on my arms while showing her flashbacks of what happened to me and when they were done she was in tears hugging me going on about how I was too innocent to experience all that pain and suffering. I quickly explained that nothing was wrong and I giggled as I asked her if she wanted to dance. When she asked me why I wanted to dance I showed her a memory of when we used to dance together with me singing while my sound turned to light. She then said yes we can dance. I grabbed her hand and started singing while dancing beside her. I was having so much fun before remembering that this was a new moment with sissy after she was taken from me. I grabbed her and pulled her into a spine-crushing hug and told her four simple words "I missed you, sis". I let go of her and let her breathe for a minute before hugging her and not letting go until she finally said "can you please let me go I kinda can't breathe" I replied with a sorry then let her go. "Kay we kinda need to go, the humans have declared us dangerous. I packed bags full of supplies for the both of us and I know a safe place for us to hide in. It's an old abandoned mansion that has been closed down for a year now" I said as I grabbed her arm and brought her to a room filled with weapons and the packed bags. "I have weapons if you need them they're set on stun right now but you can turn them to high power to destroy things" I said as I grabbed the bags and handed one to her "the bag is filled with some supplies like your basic medicine and medkit some clean shirts and pants which if they don't fit let me know cause I can change them into the appropriate size" I finished speaking and walked back upstairs "we are gonna have to leave at night so no one sees us and we get hurt" I said when we reached upstairs. I told her to sit so I can cook my sis something to eat before we have to leave. I grabbed some leftover chicken strips I had and made her chicken tenders then made fries to go with it. I put out the ketchup and some cheese sauce on them and made sure she ate. I cleaned the dish then gave her a fresh clean towel and clean clothes to take a shower. I waited for her in the living room. She came out dressed in a hoodie and jeans. We then ran upstairs to the attic after hearing a loud crash happen upstairs. When we finally got up there we looked around and moved boxes and trash around. We saw a wolf, a woman, and a jock of a male. I walked up to them and checked them for cuts and wounds. I checked their pulses and they're still alive. I told Kay to run downstairs and get me the first aid kit so I can clean up their wounds. Kay came back up and handed me the first aid kit but when I checked the woman for wounds I found nothing on her. The man however had many cuts on his body which I cleaned up and bandaged. I scanned his mind for who he and his friends are but his mind was too strong for me. I tried to scan again but his mind was still so strong that it knocked me back. I got up and checked the wolf for cuts. It only had a small cut on its front leg so I cleaned it up and put some new skin on it to help the wound heal. I went to give the man an injection to help numb the pain he will experience when I heard the woman scream at me in a language unknown to me. I turned around and looked her dead in the eye. She looked like an animal ready to pounce at me. I felt my skin get ready to change into a diamond.