Five.

The next week passed, and nothing changed. He still kept her up and night, she still looked at him. She couldn't seem to stop. She sighed and sat down at her desk. Suga was already there. She wondered if she should stop trying to hide her stares. It was so tiring and stressful. She leaned forward, her hair fell over her face. She looked over at him. He was already looking back at her. She blushed, but she didn't look away. The bell rang and the instructor blustered into the classroom. She averted her eyes to the front of the class. He began teaching, oblivious to the chattering students. Someone moved her hair away like a curtain, revealing her face. She turned to her right abruptly. It was Suga. He held her hair back from her face.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"N-nari." She stuttered. He nodded. And let go of her hair. It fell back across her face. She stared at him dumbfounded, her heart pounding. He looked back at the teacher, leaned back, and closed his eyes. She tucked her hair behind her ear and watched him until the class ended.

She grabbed her lunch out of her locker. She shrunk herself against the wall as Rapmon and everyone else passed her. Suga brushed against her again. He had begun to make a habit of it. It was so teasing for her. Was he doing it on purpose? Did he actually care for her? It was all so confusing. She held her breath as they passed. She was wearing what she always wore. The standard, required uniform. A skirt, a button up shirt, and a blazer. She felt Suga's palm brush against her thigh. She gasped softly and looked back at him. He was looking at her. She ran to the cafeteria quickly. She sat down with her friends.

"Have you noticed how hot all the new kids are?" Her friend Seungah asked.

"I swear Jungkook is adorable!" Kyungja swooned.

"No! Rapmon is definitely the cutest!" Sumi shouted.

"I like V." Seungah sighed.

"J-Hope's pretty cute." Misook whispered shyly.

"You guys are crazy! Jimin is definitely the hottest." Eunsuh flipped her hair. She blocked out the rest of the conversation. The only thing she had noticed was Suga, and the fact that Rapmon was the leader. They all followed what Rapmon said, no matter what. He was the only one who could cool them off if they were mad, and he was the most distant of them all. He never got mad, barely any emotion reflected off his face. She noticed because Suga started to get heated, and as soon as Rapmon said his name, he cooled down and backed off. She sighed and took a bite of her sandwich.

She was one of the last people to leave school that day. She had a music club meeting. They always finished late. She sighed and got her stuff from her locker. She turned to walk home. Someone grabbed her shoulders and slammed her into the lockers. She gasped and looked up. It was Suga.

"W-what?" She breathed.

"I remember you." He murmured. Suddenly his face was right in front of hers. He tilted his head to the side, and put his face a little closer to her. His lips brushed against hers. Her eyes widened, and her breath hitched in her chest. He chuckled softly.

"Just kidding." He laughed as he walked off. She stayed still, panting against the lockers

"What?" She asked herself. She put her head in her hands and shook her head. She walked home, if possible even more confused than before.

What was that?

-------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

hi.