Twenty-Seven

"I hear the party is gonna be super cool. Like a club!" Kyungja squealed on her bed.

"Ugh! I can't wait!" Sumi groaned.

"Hm. What should you wear." Misook shuffled through her closet thoughtfully.

"You should wear these fishnets. No matter what you should wear these. You'll look so sexy." Seungah threw the stockings over to her. She caught them in her lap.

"I can't believe Jimin is going with Chunhwa!" Eunsuh wailed,

"She is such a slut!"

"I heard she's pregnant." Kyungja shrugged.

"Exactly!" Eunsuh groaned.

"Oh my god, just shut up and help me find an outfit!" Seungah yelled at them.

"I found it! It's perfect!" Misook squealed and showed them a short, flowly, black dress with a lace back.

"Oh my god! I remember when I made you buy that! It's perfect! She looks so hot in that!" The words tumbled out of Sumi's mouth.

"Try it on. Now." Eunsuh commanded. She took the dress and the stockings and tried them on. She had to admit she looked cute. She walked out and showed the girls. They all squealed in excitement.

"Wear your black high tops and it's perfect!" Kyungja swooned. She smiled shyly.

"Okay well now we have to get ready." Misook hugged her and waved.

"It's gonna be awesome." Sumi laughed and smiled. She waved, and they left. She twirled in her dress, and waited.

She ran downstairs and flung open the door for Suga. She had curled her hair and applied a little makeup. He looked her up and down astonished.

"You look amazing." He took her hand. She smiled and closed the door behind her. They walked slowly down the street. They didn't say anything, but it was a comfortable silence. She felt his eyes on her the entire time.

"What?" She finally asked.

"You just look so, sexy." He laughed. She kissed his cheek.

"All for you." She mumbled shyly.

"What was that?" He asked slyly.

"All for you." She laughed and kissed him. He rested his hands on her hips, and she wrapped her arms loosely around his neck. She pulled away.

"Let's go." She murmured. He nodded, staring at her with his kind eyes. They caught a bus and sat down next to each other. She rested her head on his shoulder.

"So, about that guy. The other day..." Suga trailed off uncertainly. She sighed. She had hoped he had forgotten, she wished she could.

"He's my ex." She breathed.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I caught him cheating on me, but I liked him so much. So I forgave him. Then I caught him cheating again. I didn't know what to do, but I knew I should break up with him. But I didn't. He said he had changed, and I believed him. Finally I caught him cheating a third time, and I was done. Fed up. I ended it. It really hurt though, I never liked anyone after that. Except you." She sighed, and took a deep calming breath.

"What did he want the other day?" He whispered.

"He saw you with me, and I guess he got jealous. He said he wanted me back, I said no. I don't-I can't go through that again. Plus I'm with you now, and I'm much happier than I ever was with him." She looked up at him and smiled.

"I'll never cheat on you. I promise. I wouldn't do that to you, okay?" He kissed her gently.

"I know." She murmured. She settled her head back on his shoulder, and they rode the rest of the way in silence.

He promised not to hurt her, and she held him to it.