Forty-Seven

"So what?" She countered boldly. Her mother stood indignantly.

"I don't like him! He's a bad influence! The school calls me when you ditch class you know!" She yelled.

"Oh my god, that's not his fault." She lied and began to walk away. Her mother followed.

"He's going to hurt you! I can promise you that! Be careful." She whisked around, halfway up the stairs.

"Why would you say that? What is your problem?" She screamed.

"I worry about you." Her mother reached out to touch her shoulder. She took a few steps away from her and closer to her room. Her mother put down her hand sadly.

"Well you shouldn't, because I don't worry about you." She turned and ran into her room, clamping her mouth shut before she said anything worse. She shut her door and locked it before crumpling down onto her window. That was stupid of her, but why would her mother say that? Didn't she just want her happiness? Why couldn't she just say be careful and let her make her own mistakes? Suga had already hurt her, but he hadn't done it knowingly. She, unfortunately, couldn't blame anyone. She loved Suga too much anyway. She knew it wasn't healthy, but she couldn't just stop. She laughed softly. Usually she came to her window to contemplate her own cowardice, death, life, and happiness, but know all she did was think about Suga. She smiled, it wasn't so bad. She was happy, so what?

She plopped down at her lunch table and put her head on Suga's shoulder. He was so comfy. She scooted closer to him so their thighs touched. He smiled and put his arm around her.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Eh. My mom's mad at me." She sighed,

"How do you know when I'm upset?" She asked.

"You hunch your shoulders, and you sigh a lot." He laughed. She smiled, he knew her so well already. She snuck a glance over at Jin and Misook. She was blushing fiercely, and Jin was smiling sheepishly. She shook her head and closed her eyes, falling asleep on Suga's shoulder. He shook her awake and took her hand as they walked to class.

"Can I come over today?" He asked. She shook her head.

"I wish. My mom's too mad at me." She grumbled. He nodded.

"Okay fine." They sat down in class and suffered through the rest of the day. He kissed her forehead and hugged her.

"Be nice, I wanna come over." He chided. She laughed and nodded, she had told him about yesterday.

"Okay, I will." She kissed him one more time before entering. She went directly to her room.

Ignoring was the next thing to being nice.