Eleven.

She stretched, then jumped out of bed. She twirled around. Today was Friday, finally a weekend break. This week had been so stressful. Suga, then J-Hope, then Suga. Rapmon also puzzled her. How was he able to calm them down so quickly? What was he holding over them? She sighed and pushed those thoughts to the back of her mind. She tried to ignore the terrible pit of swirling guilt in her stomach.

"Bye Ma!" She waved and bounced out of the door. She swept into her first class soaking wet and late.

"What happened?"

"I was walking and it started to rain, so I ran here." She panted.

"Oh dear. Someone take her to the office. Who has an umbrella?" Judging by the damp hair and wet uniforms, no one had an umbrella. She stifled a groan. Finally Suga raised his hand. She wanted to kill herself.

"It's in my locker." He muttered darkly. His voice was so venomous, it was disturbing. The instructor nodded.

"Go on ahead!" He smiled cheerfully and went on teaching his lesson. She followed Suga outside to his locker, heart pounding. She had lied to the teacher. She hadn't run at all, she had walked all the way. She liked the way rain felt when it hit her skin, she couldn't help it. He pulled her out of her thoughts by nearly slamming his locker door in her face. She stumbled back startled. Her soaked shoes squeaked, and she slipped. Suga reached out to catch her. He seemed rather frantic. She fell anyway, she pulled him down with her on accident. He fell, on all fours, on top of her. He blushed and stood up quickly.

He blushed. It stood out a stark red against his pale, sugary skin.

"You're blushing." She murmured barely audible.

"So are you." He grumbled. He brushed himself off. She was? Her face didn't feel warm at all, in fact it felt absolutely freezing. She was getting cold. She sneezed, then she sniffled. She was shivering all over. She tried to stop her teeth from clacking together.

"You're cold. It's because of your wet clothes. You should take off your jacket." He led her around the halls. She had a pounding headache, and her ears ached from the cold. She was getting sick. She knew it, but the weekend was coming, she only had to survive one more day. She stumbled along after him, and she pulled off her jacket. She held it limply in her hand. Her vision blurred for a moment and she bumped into someone.

"Sorry." She murmured, and tried to follow Suga again. The stranger grabbed her shoulders.

"I'm right here." He chuckled.

"Oh." His hands were warm, they warmed up the rest of her body. Her heart was pounding, but she was far too tired and cold to care. She closed her eyes for a moment, and slumped. He pushed her head up to face him, and inspected her. She opened her eyes into slits.

"You haven't been sleeping well." He murmured. She shook her head dumbly.

"I haven't." She giggled. It was too cold. He shook his head and grabbed her wrist. He pulled her along to the entrance of the school. They just had to cross the courtyard. He opened the umbrella, then swung open the door. It was still pouring. The rain hit her like tiny pinpricks of light. She smiled and walked out into the rain.

"Wait!" Suga called faintly. She laughed then pulled her wrist out of his grip. She spun around in the rain. She lost her balance and began to fall. Suga was there in a moment. He caught her deftly, and she giggled. He put the umbrella over them both and shook his head.

"Are you okay?" His voice was faint and distant. She giggled.

"I can't hear you."

"Jesus, what have you been taking?" He grumbled. She laughed. She felt her knees give way underneath her.

"Shit!" Suga screamed. The umbrella fell from his hands as he caught her.

"Whoops." She laughed manicly. She couldn't feel her fingers. She was shivering so hard she couldn't move, and the shaking made her head ache terribly.

"You're crying." Suga murmured.

"I am?" She asked. He swiped his thumb across her cheek and nodded. She giggled and he shook his head. He put his arm under her legs, and carried her into the office.

"Oh dear what happened?" She heard someone speak

."She's not feeling well." Suga answered simply.

"Well, take her to the nurse." She felt Suga begin to move again. Suddenly, he set her down on a bench. He knelt down in front of her and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"The nurse isn't here right now. Do you want me to wait with you?" She laughed and nodded. Her head hurt so bad. She dropped it limply onto his shoulder. He stiffened beneath her. She laughed.

"I'm so tired!"

"Hey? Nari? Are you really alright?" She didn't respond."Nari!" His voice grew fainter. She smiled and chuckled softly. She slumped, and everything went black.

Wonder what happened.