Fifty-Five

"Suga!" She screamed once more. Suga. Suga. Suga.

"Suga." She sobbed quietly. Iseul laughed harshly. Haneul stared at her open shirt and licked his lips. Chulmoo smiled contented. Suddenly, Suga came sliding into the alleyway. He kicked Iseul in the balls and as soon as Iseul doubled over, Suga kicked his head to the ground. Chulmoo let her go and she slumped to the ground. He pushed Chulmoo aside.

"I'll deal with you in a moment." Suga growled. He grabbed Hanuel by the hair and drove his face into his knee. Haneul howled with pain.

"My nose." Hanuel dropped to the ground and held his nose, sobbing. She looked up at Suga, whose malicious eyes were back. She flinched, but she didn't look away. He grabbed Chulmoo and threw him to the ground, kicking his stomach violently. Chulmoo groaned in pain. Suga kicked him in the face twice. She didn't flinch, considering what the bastard had almost done. Suga kicked him again, before turning to face her. She scrambled up and pulled her shirt closed. He looked at her sadly. She hated it. It made her want to hug him and cry into his shoulder and have him carry her home like always.

"Are you okay?" He asked. She could hear the pain in his voice. Maybe he did care. She nodded quickly. He reached out to touch her shoulder. She moved away from him and looked down at her feet.

"Thank you." She mumbled, she began to walk away.

"Nari wait." He pleaded. She shook her head and ran.

She slammed into her house panting and trembling. She kicked off her shoes and put down her bag. Her bag. She left it in the alley. She couldn't go back. Suga, she just couldn't. She mentally kicked herself a few times. What was she going to do? She could wait and go back later, but her mother. She went into her living room and looked out the window. She jerked her head back. Suga was walking up on to her porch, he swung her bag from his fingers. He looked terrible, thin and pale. His eyes were dark and sad. His shoulders sagged grimly. He walked with a certain deathly sadness. She ran to the door and stood silently. He rang the doorbell. She pressed her palm to the door, wishing she could feel his hand in hers again. Tears shot from her eyes.

"I miss you." She whispered hoarsely. She stood still for a moment before backing away and sitting down on her stairs to sob. Of course she didn't know Suga had done the same thing, like a mirror. Of course she didn't know he was sitting on her porch crying just as hard as she was.

Of course.

--------------------

(A/N)

okei so there's liek eight more chaps guis. how was ur day? how r u? heppy father's day! k bye.