Chapter 1

*POV Hinata*

While I was changing in the clubroom after the hard training, I again got the desire for more. I didn't play enough yet. I wanted to continue playing, but Daichi explicit told me not to. He got really mad after he saw me and Kageyama in the hall yesterday. Damn he's so scary when he's mad. I didn't want him to yell at us again today, so I changed just like the others. While doing that I thought the whole time about the time I could play now. I was completely in my thoughts when Tanaka spoke to me.

T: "So you want to continue practicing? You're pretty absent, you're usually not like that."

Then he started laughing out loud and I looked embarrassed away. Was it that obvious? I mean i did love volleyball, I can't do anything about it! Then Sugawara came smirking to us and said:

S: "Come on, don't pout! Daichi only has good intentions."

Then the rest of the team started laughing, also Daichi. But then he looked more serious and said a little energetic:

D: "But I swear if I catch you two later here! It's late and you're supposed to rest a little, got it?!"

After that the others started laughing even more, while Kageyama and I only muttered a quiet "Yes". After I got out I took my bike and went home. I smiled a little, because mom and Natsu wanted to got to Disneyland today and promised me to get me something from there. I went my way while it was already dark, but I didn't care. Soon I'll see mom and Natsu and the hard training in volleyball was worth it. Someday I'll be able to fight strong teams and then I'll become the ace of the team.

But when I stopped at my front door, I got a bad feeling. Then I got inside and noticed that all of moms stuff was gone.

H: "Mom are you home? Natsu I'm back! Where are you?"

But I didn't get an answer to my question. Then I saw my dad coming in my direction, he looked mad and my stomach turned.

H: "Hey dad, where are mom and Na-"

TW

He took my t-shirt and held me up with it. With the other hand he hit me in my stomach. I was so shocked, I didn't move and only stared at him. He prepared for another attack, but this time it met my shoulder. I shrug from the pain. Then he let me fall and I lied on the ground. He hit again and again. Time after time he hit me with his fists. I was in pain. Why did he do this and where was my mom? He didn't give me time to think and hit me. I didn't even think it was his full strength. He yelled at me:

Father: "Your mother ran away with your sister! She ran away and will have a pretty new life with Natsu! AND IT'S YOUR FAULT! She ran away because of you because otherwise she wouldn't have let you here! Its only YOUR fault! Now she won't protect you anymore! Now you get what you deserve! Yes you bastard will learn a lesson now and don't you dare tell anyone about this! I will only hit you harder!"

I was shocked, couldn't get a sound out. I could see in his eyes that he had fun. But he didn't have enough. He ripped my pants down and I couldn't realize what he was just doing. I tried to fight back with all my strength but he continued to hit me, until I couldn't move my arms and legs anymore. While I was just laying there without moving he smirked and took of his pants too.

He sat down on top of me. He saw into my eyes, nearly as if he wanted to tell me he didn't care about me. No, even worse, he wanted me to suffer. He wanted to test if I was suffering while he pulled out his cock and put in inside of me. He looked at me with lust and it scared me. He wasn't horny for sex, he just wanted to harm me. Forever.

He started raping me. He got faster and moaned during it. I didn't even know if he was serious or faked it to traumatize me even more. The feeling of having him inside of me was horror. I wanted to scream but no sound left my lips. It was so terrible, not only that it hurted, but only the thought of what he was just doing there was not takeable. He didn't care about me or my pain.

He continued and the terrible feeling grew. At some point he moaned louder than before and then stopped. I could feel inside of me how he came. I tried really hard not to throw up right now. He just smirked, put on his clothes again and continued hitting me.

With my last strength I put my pants back on, while he still hit me. At some point everything went dark and I lost my consciousness. As soon as he noticed he just went away and left me alone.

TW end

08:36 pm. At that time i came home. I can't tell how long my father hit me. Maybe one hour, two? When I woke up I was in much pain. And I felt like throwing up. I felt so bad at the thought of what he did to me. And I don't mean him hitting me, because it did hurt but not as bad as the sex. Tears dropped down my eyes.

I stood up as quiet as i could and went to my room. After I closed the door behind me, I broke down. I covered my mouth with my hands, to cry quiet. Then I started crying like a little child. I could not understand what had just happened. I saw down to my phone and saw a message from a middle school friend.

~Hey shoyo, long time no see. Are you okay? Your family?~

While reading even more tears dropped, but I answered as if nothing was wrong.

~Heyy, yea I'm pretty good and so is my family. How about you?~

I looked at the clock and could not get it. 1:30 am. That means I was blacked out for probably about 3 hours!

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. The water hurted so bad on my skin and I wanted to scream. But I could hold back, because I was afraid he might come back. I only used the cold water, normally I wouldn't do that. But right now I had to. The cold water cooled my burning skin but at the same time hurted so bad. After the shower I lied down in bed and cried most of the night. At the rest of the time I thought about my father and my mom. And just like that one hour passed by another.