Chapter 7

*POV Sugawara*

After training we got changed but I hurried, so that Hinata wouldn't be ready before me and leave. He had to answer us. I could not let him be alone with himself on that. After I was done I went outside to wait for him. After me Daichi left. We then waited together for Hinata, who got out last. It was better like that since we didn't wanted everyone to hear our conversation.

When he came out and saw us there, we could clearly see his discomfort. He slowly came to us. He was probably thinking about what he would tell us. But we didn't give him time for that, he couldn't tell us any excuses, he had to tell us the truth.

The others still were in sight when Hinata started running. Daichi and I already expected that so we stood in the way, so that we could stop him, but he took all his strength to tear himself apart and forced his way between us. He quickly ran away, so fast, so we couldn't catch him.

My panic started rising. I was so afraid for him right now and wanted to cry, but Daichi calmed me down with his smile. After we both got aware of the fact that we couldn't catch him anymore, we decided to immediately go to his house. But it was a long way, so arrived way later than him.

*POV Hinata*

I was scared. Scared they might find out. My secret. I couldn't let anyone notice, they couldn't find out or I didn't know what else my father might do. I ran home as fast as I could, even tho I didn't want to go there right now. But I knew after i got inside, they couldn't follow me anymore. Of course I would get hit, but I would anyway.

When I got home 2 police cars and 2 ambulances stood in front of my home. When I ran towards them they at first didn't want to let me go there, but since I lived there they did let me. A police officer came towards me and started talking.

Police (P): "Hello little, do you live here?"

H: "Yes I live here! What is happening?"

P: "Well... I will tell you everything we know"

~about 2 hours earlier~

*POV 3rd person*

TW

Hinatas mother slowly unlocked the door, after she told Natsu to wait in the car. She felt bad about leaving Hinata behind and now wanted to take him with them too. She just haven't had any choice, back then she didn't have the time to wait for Hinata, because her husband threatened her if she fought back. She got panic and went away with Natsu as soon as possible. She didn't want to leave Hinata behind, so she could take him now.

While she unlocked the door as quiet as possible, her husband already stood there, actually waiting for Hinata. He immediately understood and started hitting her. The door already closed while that happened, but outside you could hear Hinatas mothers screams loud and clearly.

Natsu who still waited in the car couldn't hear her mother scream like that anymore. She just thought about why no one came to help. Then she jumped out of the car and run to the door that still had the keys in the lock. She unlocked it and run inside the house. A few steps away she could already see her mother, who lied on the floor and tears all over her face. Natsu heard her scream again and again.

"NO! LET GO OF ME! LET ME TAKE SHOYO!! NO, STOP!"

You didn't have to be an expert to understand that she only screamed with her last strength and couldn't move other than that. Also Natsu got it and without thinking she ran towards her father and held his arm. That didn't make much diffence, but it let her father turn away from her mom. He turned to Natsu and stared at her angry.

She was terrified. She couldn't move out of fear. Her father immediately took that advantage and hit her with his fist right in the face. She fell down. With her head right on the edge of the first stair.

When the father noticed she wasn't moving anymore he hit his wife again. She screamed her daughters name the whole time. But that made the father even more mad and he took a knife. It was the same knife he used to hurt Hinata the past days. It had a black leather hilt and also a black blade. In the leather was his last name, Hinata, in gold.

He looked at the knife closely and smiled. He then looked down to his wife, that had the fear of death in her eyes. He slowly lowered the knife to her neck. Then he smiled again and asked her

"Now, happy? Got everything you wanted?"

She didn't even have time to answer him, he quickly took the knife away of her neck and stabbed it with his whole strength into er stomach. He took it out and stabbed her again. Then again and again. He didn't stop stabbing her until the police got to the house and arrested him.

Of course they immediately asked for an ambulance but as it came the woman was already dead. She lied on the floor in a pool of blood. Her eyes were widely opened and you could see her last thoughts in them. She was in fear, of death. Also Natsu was dead already when help arrived.

She even died before her mother. She didn't have any time to think about what would happen, because as soon as her head met the stairs, she was already dead. But she actually lost her consciousness before she met the stairs, her father hit her that hard.

TW end

~present~

The police officer explained to Hinata that a few neighbors called them hen they heard screams and thought it was Hinatas mother. He told him how they found his father and now dead family there. Hinata listened. He didn't say anything. He didn't think anything. He was like consciousness. He didn't move until the police officer was done.

Hinata also had no tears. He couldn't realize what just happened. He thanked the police officer for the information and waited until everyone was gone. Of course the officer asked if he could let Hinata there alone or if he needed help, before leaving. But Hinata wanted to be alone.

From that part he didn't hear anything. He could hear the voiced and sounds but couldn't understand none. Everything sounded dull and blurred quiet. Also his sight got blurred. Only a little, but that was enough to not see Sugawara and Daichi, who ran towards him. He just stood there and stared into nothing.