Chapter 14 - Hands

Loki let the rays of sun fall into his eyes, feeling the heat of a body close to him. His arms were wrapped around it and it’s head was nuzzled in his chest.

Arms were wrapped around him too, yours. He smiled softly, recalling the events of the night before. My prince.

He pulled back a bit, to admire your sleeping figure, and once he made sure you weren’t awake, took your arm off his waist. But he didn’t set it down, no.

He caressed the smooth skin of your forearm, sliding it through his fingers. Every part of you was beautiful to him. You shuffled a bit, making him tense, but seeing as you didn’t awaken, he took your hand into his.

It fit so perfectly, you and him. He loved the touch of your skin, soft and smooth but still having small ridges of the fold of cells. The way your knuckles bent so naturally into his, made his chest flutter. My prince.

He entwined his fingers with yours, gently lifting you onto his chest. The movement woke you up, and you opened your eyes to the gorgeous Loki in front of you.

His hair was tousled, the dark strands outlining his eyes and cheekbones. You felt the familiar heat that would grow between your thighs rush back when you smiled at the sleepy prince.

“Good morning, my cake thief,” He whispered.

You placed your head on his chest, listening to his rapid heartbeat. “Are you having a cardiac arrest? Your heart is beating really really fast.”

“No, I’m fine.” He thought frantically for an excuse, “I have to talk to mother today and she is definitely going to kill me about you eating her cake.”

“Tell her it was delicious,” you replied snarkily. You entangled your legs with his, loving the feeling of you two together.

You shifted your hand from his chest to the curve of his neck, slowly cupping it in your hand. The ends of his hair tickled your fingers. “You know, your hair looks like a bird nest.”

“What kind of bird do you think would live in it?”

“A crow, and the crow would shit on you.”  You smiled at the thought of a raven excreting over the prince’s head.

“You are really fond of the idea of animals shitting on me, aren’t you?”

“Possibly. What time is it?”

“Around 8.”

“Oh shit!” You yelp as you pry yourself from Loki’s arms. “I’m supposed to spar with Fandral at 8:30!”

“Can’t you stay for a little bit?” The god whined.

“No Loki,” You pull off your shirt without thinking, exposing your chest and cleavage -partly covered by your bra- to the prince, reddening his face inexplicably, “Last time I was late, Fandral made me flirt with him. I cannot go through that again.”

He hid his fluster by laughing and turning away from you, making his way to the bathroom. You quickly dressed into your uniform, and made your way to the door. “Bye Loki! I’ll see you later!”

“Bye, Princess!” The prince called from the bathroom, foam and toothpaste in his mouth, with a smile on his face.

\-/

“Hello Loki,” She greeted.

“Good morning mother,” The young prince greeted her as he walked through the doors of her study.

Almost immediately, he spotted the cake that was eaten by you and him last night. His eyes widened just a bit, and yet Frigga knew.

“How was the cake?” The question startled him. He furrowed his brows together, and tried his best to act clueless.