Chapter 29 - Harlot

"Did Hakir really do all that to you?" Njord asked in shock, still trying to process what you had told him.

"Why would I lie?" your breath hitched in your throat, feeling numb after telling everything to your father, but not having shown him it all yet.

"Sire," a guard entered the room, "The Queen and Prince of Asgard are requesting for you."

"I am speaking to my daughter," Njord warns, "Tell her I'll meet her later."

"Sire, They say that it's about your daughter."

"Very well," He nods his head, "Bring them in."

In no more than a minute, the queen of Asgard stood in your father's chambers, while Loki ran over to you, engulfing you in a hug. You, however, were a bit exhausted from everything, simply wrapping your arms loosely around his waist.

"Njord," Frigga greeted.

"Frigga," he responded in a similar tone, "How are you?"

"I'm well, but I need to speak with you about your daughter, Y/n."

"Frigga," you heeded, "It's ok."

"No, it's not," she turned to Loki, "Take her out of the room, get her to eat something."

"Come on," The prince pulled you by your hand, leading you out of the gloomy room.

Loki led you to one of the kitchens, with a maid who placed a plate of warm bread and soup in front of you. Tearing a little blob of the soft bread, he dipped it in the soup and held it up to your mouth.

You couldn't eat, having no will to chew, let alone have the energy to lower your jaw. "Please eat for me," Loki pleaded softly, giving your forehead a light kiss as he tucked a bit of hair behind your ear. "You took care of me, and now I'm going to take care of you, so please eat."

"How are you here?" you managed to ask. Loki let his hand relax on the table, still holding the piece of bread which was now getting cold.

"I told mother, uh, about you. About what happened to you. And I know it was not my place to do so, but I want to protect you, even if it means you hating me, because I love you. I love you too much to lose you." Loki felt a little drop of water hit the palm of his hand that rested on his lap. He didn't realise he was crying.

"I don't hate you and I'm not mad, not a lot really," you managed to give him a soft smile, taking the small piece of bread that was in his hand, now cold and started to chew, which made him smile, "I was supposed to tell her yesterday, but I wanted to wait until morning, because we were all really tired. That was until a bloody guard knocked at the door and I was called here."

"She's telling your father about it now," he kissed your cheek, tearing another bit of bread and dipping it in the lovely warm soup to feed you, "Open up."

You liked the soup warmer, it was good, a simple dish really. "I was telling my father about it right now, but I don't think he believes me, he trusts him too much."

"Hey," he pulled your face to meet his, "I'll make him and even if he doesn't, I'll marry you. I don't care what he says."

"I love you, Loki," you chuckled, his blush and huge grin going unnoticed by your closed eyes, "But in all seriousness, we need to find a rational solution to all this."

"And we will," he held your hand in his, "But in the meantime, you need to eat and-"

"Prince Loki?" a guard called, "The king requests your presence in his chambers."

"I'll be back soon, Love," he kissed your head, standing up from the table, "You eat for me, alright?"

You nodded your head, smiling as you thought of Loki marrying you. You kept eating, slowly finishing the loaf of bread and then asking the servant for another as you thanked them. After they had left the room and you finished half the bread, you heard the door open and close. Maybe Loki was back.

The person ran their hand up your spine, and only after hearing their loud breathing and signature chuckle, did you realise who this was. Your smile dropped, your breathing became rapid and your hands started to shake.

"Fucking the Prince of Asgard?" Hakir spoke, his hands roaming around the curve of your waist, "My, my, what a little harlot you've become."

"Please stop," you tried to speak, your voice getting caught in your throat mid-way.

"Ahh, Princess, I told you what would happen if you told him," he started to pull up your skirt, lifting up the layers to place his hand on your thigh, "Do you like being hurt? Do you like it when I cut you?"

"Stop it, please," you whimpered, "Please don't touch me."

His other hand wrapped around your neck, smashing you onto the table, the impact spilling the soup on your hair. His hold tightened as he leaned down to your ear, "Little trollop thinks she's smart? I will be king no matter what you say and I will kill you as soon as you say 'I do.'"

"Please, no," your eyes poured out tears, as you felt this hand leave your thigh only to return with a cold piece of metal, sharp metal. The blade pierced through your skin, making you scream, to which your mouth was gagged by his disgusting hand.

"I told you of your punishment," he laughed, "And you will be my wife and I will be king, you disgusting tramp."

"HOW DARE YOU?" The silence of the room was filled by the loud boom of Njord's voice, "HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY DAUGHTER LIKE THAT, YOU FILTHY MONGREL?"

Hakir turned around to meet the fury of the king of Vanaheim, "Your Majesty, Hello!"

"WHAT IN NORN'S NAME ARE YOU DOING?" the king strolled over in his wheelchair, as the advisor tried to come up with an elaborate excuse, "I WANT TO HEAR NOTHING FROM YOU!"

"SEE WHAT YOU DID, YOU USELESS SLUT?" Hakir yelled as he pulled out the knife from your thigh, "I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO KILL YOU BOTH!"

Charging forward to the king, the man fell to the ground, mere feet before Njord, impaled through the heart by a green dagger. It was Loki's dagger, which he had given to Nori making you confiscate it. You winced in pain, your legs still on the seat but your torso hanging down in pain, "Don't you fucking touch my father."

"Y/n?"Loki followed by Frigga and a number of servants rushed into the room. "What the fuck?" he asked, seeing the advisor coughing up blood on the tiles of the kitchen, "Y/n? Darling? Are you alright?"

"Yea," you sat up straight and ripped off a bit of cloth from your dress, tying it over your now stabbed thigh with a possibly damaged femur, "Just used a little lesson Sif taught me."

"Let's get you to a healer," Frigga bent down and ran her magic through you, before whispering, "You're so brave."

"Thank you, Frigga," you sighed, "I've wanted to do that for a very long time."

wattpad almost fucked up my book by not saving this chapter

also last chapter will be posted tomorrow, sadly this is the 2nd last one :(

- a stressed nino :)