• Chapter 20 - I've dreamed of this

SMUT WARNING! (yes ik you've all been waiting for)

Top!Loki; Bottom!Reader; Kissing, Marking, Grinding? honestly idk it's just more lovemaking than sex-

\-/

"Mother?" the little boy hid behind the queen, as she greeted the guests with a smile, "Who's that?"

He was referring to the young girl whose hair was down but braided, walking towards them hand in hand with a woman he could only assume to be your mother. You were a child, but you were beautiful, and not a soul failed to notice it.

"That's Queen Skadi, and her daughter, Princess Y/n," replied Frigga to her son. He simply stared in awe at the goddesses before him, straining his eyes to remember up whatever he could of you, as if you'd disappear if he even dared to blink.

"Is she an angel, mama?" he asked as he slowly walked beside her. The queen gave out a graceful snort, before looking back at her son.

"Oh Loki," but before she could tell him, they were within earshot, and Frigga intended on greeting them properly. "Hello, Skadi!"

'Frigga!" They hugged, pulling apart only to see their children raising brows at each other. Giggling like girls they introduced them to each other. Your mother bent down before you, "Sunshine, this is Prince Loki, and he's also three hundred and four."

"Mama, can I show her the Lithops near the trees?"

"Of course, you can, Loki," she pinched his cheeks, "She'll be visiting a lot!"

"She's the most breathtaking being I've ever seen, Mama," he sighed, as the queen's eyes widened in disbelief of her son acting so grown up.

The memory ended there, but you and Loki still remained close together, foreheads touching while holding the back of each other's heads.

Neither of you wanted to pull away, eyes still shut in darkness. The prince knew he couldn't hold himself back any longer, bury his feelings.

"You're still the most breathtaking being I've seen," he opened his eyes, eyes waiting for some form of rejection, repudiation of sorts. But when you opened yours, you knew what you had to do.

In a flash, you pulled his head closer, angling your neck to meet his lips. They were cold and soft, a bit chapped, but still, they tasted like heaven.

Eyes furrowed in concentration to remember how they felt against yours, you held his neck tighter. You couldn't tell how long the kiss lasted for, but you savoured every moment.

He didn't react to it, paralysed would be a better word. Instead he just let himself be kissed by you, and once you pulled away, just away from his face, but not away from his body, he let his neck be held by you as he did the same.

"I'm sorry, but I really like you. You're the prince I fancy, but I know you fancy someone else, not me but-"

"Did Fandral put you up to this?" he interrupted you. You were blubbering out a mess of words but the prince wanted a simple answer, asking again, but this time, more sternly, "Did Fandral put you up to this?"

"No," which was all he needed to hear. He pulled you back towards him, connecting you both together again.

He could finally react, finally touch, finally feel, everything that you were. The small cracks of your chapped lips, the way your nose felt pressing into his cheek, the way you taste.

He could finally allow himself the pleasure of kissing you.

"It's you, Princess," he spoke into your mouth, "it's always been you."