You Fight , I Fight

"Thanks for the ride babe." I said kissing Nia's cheek.

"Dont give Aug a hard time either." I said hopping out of her car .

"Ill try, be smooth boo." Nia said pulling off.

Fixing the strap of my book bag onto my shoulder , I walked up my porch stairs and unlocked my front door with my house key.

"Mama , im home!" I said closing the door with my foot and sat my house keys onto the table by the door.

"Hey baby." My mom said walking down the steps in her purple robe.

"How was your day?" I asked opening the refrigarator grabbing a can of Orange soda.

"It was productive, Yours?"

"Same, had hella homework. I need to finish that now." I sighed

"Watch your mouth Kayla."

"Sorry ,"

"Well finish your homework. Ill see you in the morning baby." My mom said kissing the side of my head.

"Okay , Love you."

"Love you too." She said walking up the stairs.

I am not going to do my homework , I guess ima do it in the morning.

Walking up the stairs to my bedroom , I got my pajammas out of my black dresser and walked to my bathroom and started my shower .

The quickness of me hopping in is how quick I got out . I had a long day , all I wanted to do is sleep. Thank god tomorrow is friday.

Wrapping a towel around my wet body , I dried myself off and put my clothes on . Finishing my bedtime routine I got under my covers and tuned off my bedside lamp off.

Plugging my iphone onto its charger , I went to my call log and called Chris.

"Wassup babe." He grumbled

"You sleep already?" I chuckled

"Yeah , was almost."

"Im sorry , I just wanted to say I love you."

"I love you more."

"Okay , bye babe."

"No . wait , wait. What you wearing?" Chris said in a sexual tone.

"Oh my gosh! Chris! Take yo ass to bed." I laughed

"Alright , alright. Goodnight babygirl."

"Night papa." I cooed then I hung up.

Putting my phone on the night dresser , I got comfortable and soon fell asleep.

-

Waking up from my annoying alarm clock , I got up from my bed and started to get ready for my day.

-

"Aight , mom im gone." I said kissing her cheek

"Okay , bye baby." She said drinking her cup of coffee.

I grabbed my book bag from the couch and walked out the front door.

"Sup mama ," I cooed opening Nia's car door.

"Hey gurl." She smiled pulling off once I buckled my seat belt.

"Why you dressed like that?" I asked confused. Nia was dressed like she was going to fight somebody . She had black basketball shorts on , a white long sleave shirt , and her hair was in a high bun.