Drinking and Driving

*3 weeks later, Friday night*

     Kayla Greene's P.O.V

"Cmon' babe , You havent spoke to them almost in a month . They miss you man . Just come out tonight."

"Nah , Im good . You have fun tonight . Be safe , Ill talk to you later."

"Man , whatever."

Hanging up the phone , I just spent the last half an hour of telling Chris 'No' for coming out tonight . The crew and Chris was going to a party that was being thrown from someone that goes to our school .

But the crew has been begging for me to speak to them again and I refuse too , Im still hurt how they all lied too me . On most occasions I do miss them , but for right now I need a breather .

Hoping out of bed I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs to grab a soda from the kitchen .

"Ma'!"

"Kayla stop yellin' in my damn house!"

"Sorry ma ' , But can I use your car real quick?"

"For?"

"There isnt any juice mom."

"Alright , Dont mess up my baby."

"I wont , I'll be back in a min."

Kissing her cheek , I was out the door .

      Chris Brown's P.O.V

"She isnt coming huh?" Nia asked sadly

"Nah , not tonight ." I huffed loudly

Starting my car too life , I made my way to my nigga Omari's crib for his kick back .

"Turn this shit up bruh!" Tyga yelled

"Yo loud ass," I mumbled

"I DONT FUCK WITH YOU!" We all sung along to Big Sean's song

"YOU LITTLE STUPID ASS BITCH!"

Chuckling I turned the song down .

"Why you do that for! That was my shit!"

"Ty , shut yo ass up before you haft to walk !"

Sucking his teeth I continued on driving to our destination .

*

"This shit live bruh."

"On mamas ." I said to August with a dap .

"Ima go over dere' ." August pointed to where the hooka pipe was at .

Nodding my head , I went over to the kitchen area and got me a drink . A little heny and coke wouldnt hurt .

After filling my red cup up , I walked over to some people that work for me .

"Wassup boss?" This nigga named Tony asked

"Chillan , Yall sell them rocks yet?" I asked while sipping my drink

"Yup , all under control Breezy." This nigga Elijah said

"Aite , Ima talk to yall later." Sending the deuces up , I walked off and refilled my cup . Most defiently wanted a buzz  .

Vibing to the music , I felt a light tap on my shoulder . Turning around I was faced with Jasmine .

"Hey Chris ," She smiled

"Sup ," I spoke dryly not really excited to see her .

"How you been."

"Good , Livin life." I said taking a gulp from my red cup and instantly getting a burning sensation in the back of my throat .

"You know I really do miss you daddy." She said seductively rubbing on my crouch.

Tensing up a little , I removed her hand and started to walk off .

"Wait , One last time?" She whispered kissing on my neck and my chest .

Tempetation is a bitch , I havent got my dick wet in ages . Since Kayla wants to wait , Jacking off is not helping for me . Im real life feening for the cat .

"Go upstairs , and this shit better be wet." I spoke huskily in her ear .

Nodding her head that meant she understood , She walked off to the direction of the stairs .

Kayla not finding out wont hurt her right?

Taking a shot of Tequila , I was on my way upstairs .

  Before opening the door that Jasmine should be in , I took a breath of air "Here goes nothing" I spoke out loudly

Twisting the door knob , I soon saw Jasmine playing with herself . Instantly my dick jumped .

Walking up to the bed I removed her fingers from her box and pulled out the condum I had in my pocket . Ready  to get a quick nut because that all what Jasmine is .

Sliding in , I started to give her long fast strokes .

"Right there baby , right there!"

Going faster , My phone started to ring , Huffing out loud . I pulled my phone out my jean pocket .

"Uhhh , why you stop ?" Jasmine moaned

Ignoring her , I sat up and sat on the edge of the bed . Looking at the caller id . Ms.Greene was calling .

Screwing up my face because she never called me before .

Clearing my throat I spoke an 'hello'

into the receiver.

"Chris! Oh my God! Kayla got into an car accident! Come to the hospital quick!"

Right then and there , I couldnt move . Guilt numbed my body .

My whole life had just stoped .

**************************************

Smh , Chris you dirty!  I hope Kayla is okay though :(  #PrayforKayla

3 votes , 2 comments for a new chapter .