I Just Wanted To Party

Chris Brown's p.o.v

This night was unbelivable , seeing my best friend almost being raped was beyond me . That shit is not cool , I wouldnt wish that apon anybody even if I hated you . But thank God for me hearing her screams when I was on my way to the bathroom . Trust me I whopped his ass . When Nia got me off o'l boy , he was slumped . I was just giving him bodies . If you hurt one of my family , Im coming fo yo ass . In that case , Kayla's my family . Shiet more then that . Hearing her cries for help ,  really hurt me . What if she needed help minutes before then ? Pushing those thoughts to the back of my head . I walked over too Nia's car that was by my apartments mail box . Seeing Nia being held by August and Ty holding Des .

"She sleep?" I mumbled

"Yeh." Nia sniffled with a raspy voice

Going over to the drivers side and opening the door , I shoke Kayla to wake up .

"Kayla baby . Wake up ma'."

Seeing her adjust her eyes to were she was. She looked over at me .

"Hi" she said starting to tear up

"Do you wanna go home or ?" I asked lowly

"Can I stay with you? Im really scared Chris." she said crying

"Sure , sure . C'mon mamas."

Opening our doors , we both got out . Walking over to the passenger side . I saw everybody look at her with tears running down their faces . Mostly the girls .

"Yall should go. She need some alone time right na'."

"Kayla kay , ima come over tomorrow to check up on you ." Ty grumbled

"okay ," She said holding her tears down

"I love you kay kay ." Ty said hugging her and kissing the top of her head .

Giving everybody hugs and saying  'I love you's' . We where finally walking upstairs to my aprartment . Opening the door we both walked in . Watching her sit on the couch .

"You want something to wear?" I asked

Nodding her head , we both walked to my bedroom and I gave her a big t-shirt with some of my polo boxers .

"Can I take a shower?" She said looking at the floor .

"You know you dont haft to ask Kay."

Giving me no eye contact. She walked to the hall bathroom . Laying on my bed letting out a breath I been holding . I feel so bad bruh . I've been acting like an ass all day to her just because I got mad when we were hugging  and Mike walked in and  asked what was going on , and she said 'nothing' . Childish right ? I know . But I cant help it . I know that she knows that wasnt just nothing . But were best friends and it should stay that way .

"Chris?" A low voice said

Looking over at Kayla by the door . I nooded for her to come in .

"Kay , im sorry for this happening to you." I said looking at her face, because she was giving me zero eye contact

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" She wispered

"Sure kay , lets get in too bed."

Taking off my shirt and pants . I pulled back the cover and got under them  .

Kayla Greene's p.o.v

Feeling the cool sheets against my skin , I pulled the cover up to my neck then reached over to turn the lamp off . Letting out a sigh . My body finally relaxing , I felt safe in Chris's bed . Thats why I asked to stay instead of going home or to Nia's house.

"Chris can you hold me?" I said crying silently

Pulling my body towards his and wrapping his arms around my waist , I layed my head on his chest and listend to his heart beat . Which some what made me calm . After a few moments of silence I spoke up .

"Thank you ."

"For what? " He asked

"Helping me w-when " I stutterd

"You dont even haft to say it , Your welcome baby girl . " He said kissing my head

"Can I ask you something?" He grumbled

Nodding my head yes , he continued

"Did he , you know , all the way ."

"No , he just used . Ummm , his finger." I cringed at the thought .

"But Chris . Please dont have sympathy for me . I dont wann think about it anymore . " I mumbled

"Ill try ," He sighed

Leaving a kiss on my forehead we both fell  into a dreamless slumber .