Pass Me The Hookah

"Babe , wakeup. Your not going to be able to sleep tonight." I heard Chris grumble beside me .

"What time is it?" I yawned

"6:30." He said getting up to go use the hall bathroom.

Moving the melted ice pack away from my rib cage , I sat up and leaned against the headboard and tried to wake myself up.

Reaching for my phone on the nightstand and flinching a little , I grabbed my phone and looked at my notifications.

I had 2 unread messages and 1 missed call.

Mom Dukes': Are you staying over at Chris's? Kayla you need to tell me that shit. Keep doing that and you wont be able to go over there at all.
5:00pm

Reading her message I replied instantly.

Me: Im sorry ma'! And yeah , Im staying the night. Be home later tomorrow. I love you!
6:45pm

Sending that off I checked my other unread message . Which was a group message with Des and Nia.

Baby Nia: August was wildin when we got home! lmao
5:10pm

Sidehoe: Forreal? Ty is ignoring me. He said it was none of my buisness to be fighting Tegan . Nigga stfu! He wouldnt even let me explain that they jumped in . Smh
5:12 pm

Baby Nia: wow , Aug on that ignoring movement too.
5:15 pm

Me: Yall niggas lame! I only got yelled at . Lmao
6:47 pm

"Aye?"

"Huh?" I said sending off my message.

"Who you texting?" Chris asked looking for something in his dresser.

"Group message with Nia and Des."

My phone went off with a ding , indicating a message came in.

Keenon- You cant answer nobodys phone calls now?
6:55 pm

Ever since I blew off Keenon yesterday , he just has been hitting my phone up all day today. Its getting annoying . He is starting to become how he used to be , I peeped this last week .

He said something to me about Chris I didnt like it . So I told him off . And we got into a big arguement. He starting to become a lil bit controlling.

Me: I was sleep
6:56 pm

Im trying to be stale as fuck for him to get the picture. I moved on . I have bigger and better things in my life right now.

"Kayla,"

"Yes Chris."

"Damn , Ive been calling yo name for hella long."

"Sorry , What you want foo'." I aksed locking my phone and setting it to the side

"Lemme' eat ya pussy. Im hungry." Chris smirked

"Well pussy aint on the menu. Sorry." I smirked getting off the bed .

"Oh its not?" Chris asked walking behind me.

"Nope." I said popping the 'p'

"Come here girl." Chris said grabbing onto my arm.

"Watch out!" I laughed while being thrown onto the bed.

"Ouch!" I hissed from the pain from the bruise I had on my rib.

"Im sorry , I forgot that was there." Chris said lifting up my shirt to leave kisses all over it.