Since I first met you

Walking into the cooled ice cream shop with Justin right behind me . We strolled over to the counter to take our order .

"Welcome too Baskin Robin's , What can I get the lovely couple?" The female worker asked

Earning a chuckle from me and Justin we continued on ordering .

"I would like a vanilla ice cream cone and-" Justin said turning to look at me

"Oh , umm some cookies and cream ice cream . In a cup though."

"Alright , That will be 5 dollars and 50 cents "

Pulling out my wallet , I was stopped by Justin

"I got it ma' " He winked

"Thankyou." I cheesed

Grabbing our ice cream we walked over to a table and sat down .

"So , Ms.Kayla . Where you from I never saw you around before?" he asked confused

"Oh , Im from Virgina . I moved out here a couple months ago ." I said taking a spoonful of my ice cream and eating it .

"Why you move?"

"My mom wanted a fresh start I guess ." I said shrugging

"Oh , I see ."

"Yeah , what about you? You lived here your whole life?"

"Yup , Born and raised . But I wanna move tho and take you with me ." He said licking his ice cream cone

"Is that right?" I chuckled

"Yes , yes it is . "  He said proudly

"We'll see about that mister."

"Just watch ." He said very sure

Raising my eyebrow , I was interuppted on what I was going to say by the bell ringing meaning somebody walkind in . Looking over my shoulder I rolled my eyes and chuckled . Seeing Chris made me think about what happend earlier at school . Calling me a bitch was so uncalled for and disrespectful . Thinking to hard was making my blood boil , even seeing Jasmine around his arm made me feel some type of way . I just wanna slap Chris for being so dumb . JASMINE IS A HOE .

And he still havent figured it out yet . What a dumb ass .

"Kaylaaaa ," Justin said waving his hand in my face

"Sorry , What did you say?" I said coming out of my thoughts

"I was asking , If you wanted to go to the movies this weeknd?"

"Sure , that would be fun ."  I smiled

Looking past Justin , Witch means the table behind him . I stared at a smirking Chris who was shaking his head . Rolling my eyes up to the heavens above . I then started to  pay attention to what Justin was talking about . Feeling a vibration in my jeans pocket .

Telling Justin to hold on for a moment . I opened the message that was from Chris . This asshole just wont leave me alone .

Best Friend<3: Nice seeing you here Kay :*

Looking up at him and seeing him staring and laughing at me , I rolled my eyes once again . Irritated wasnt even the word for my attitude right now .

"Im sorry , Justin I gotta go . My mom is calling me to go home ." I said putting my hand bag on my shoulder . Witch was a lie , Chris was pissing me off and I needed to leave ASAP .

"Alright , Ill give you a ride ."

"No , its fine . My house is not to far ." Witch also was a lie . I just didnt want to be bothered . Because I knew I was going to take all my anger out on him and that wasnt fair at all .

"You sure?" He asked

"Yeah, Im sure . Thanks for the ice cream ." I smiled

Reaching out to hug him , I stretched my arms out around his neck and his arms slitherd to my waist .

Pulling away I said 'Thankyou' once more then left .

Walking to the nearest bus stop , I heard footsteps behind me .

Turning around it was Chris . Getting mad all over again , I started throwing punches every way at him . Hitting anything and everthing on his body .

"Fuck! Kayla stop!" He yelled

"No ! Your so damn annoying!" Still hitting him I got a good one to his jaw

"KAYLA ! STOP FUCKIN HITTIN ME!" Chris yelled stopping my hands in his big ones

"WHY DO YOU DO LITTLE SHIT THAT IRRITATES ME?! Do you not like me?! "  I asked on the verge of crying . Not crying because I was sad . These were going to be angry tears .

Getting even more mad from thinking about him calling me a bitch , then to when he chose Jasmine over me when we almost fought . Then to the first time we  met when he was being a jack ass. All this anger that was buliding up finally came out .

"You always do shit that hurts my feelings and it even makes me feel like Im nothing to you!"

"Do you hear yourself! You sound fuckin stupid ." He said towering over me

"Just get the fuck out my face." I hissed

Turning around to the bus stop I was walking too  , I was stopped by Chris grabbing my wrist again . Ready to hit him with full force , I was stopped by his lips .

Feeling his pink plump lips on mine was heaven , Still confused on what was going on . I then started to kiss back . Feeling his tongue swipe across my bottom lip for entrance witch I soon granted . Chris pulled away , He put his forehead on mine and looked into my eyes and wispered

"Im sorry , I never meant to hurt your feelings ."

Shaking my head , I couldnt even speak . I was still in shock . That kiss was unbeleivable .

"You know how long I wanted to do that?" He grumbled

"How long?" I asked softly

"Since I first met you"