101

You got me doing 101 on the 101
Got me speeding for your love

"Slow down baby , Im not going anywhere." Kayla giggled

"I know , I just cant wait to be inside of you." I said huskily in her ear while stopped at a red light .

"ohh ," Kayla slightly moaned

Hearing a few car horns behind me , I stopped giving Kayla love bites on her neck and continued driving .

I been waiting for you all day
Stuck in traffic, tryna make it to my baby.

Getting frustrated from all the red lights , I went another route to my apartment .

Pulling into my apartment complex moments later , I parked into my reserved parking space . Killing the engine , I looked over to Kayla and saw lust and eagerness in her eyes .

"C'mon mamas." I said opening my car door and got out .

Kayla doing the same , We both walked up the stairs that lead to my apartment door .

Fishing out my keys from my jean pocket, I unlocked the door and opened it . Not even 2 seconds of opening the front door I crashed my lips to Kayla's plump ones .

Her lips were warm and soft against mine . I pulled her closer wrapping my tattoed arms around her waist and holding her tightly . Standing there for a couple more seconds , I pulled away . Both of us breathless , I grabbed her wrist softly and pulled her towards my room .

I'm tryna go half on a baby

Pushing her on the bed lightly , I started leaving hungry kisses on her neck . Earning a few moans from a particular spot on her neck . I continued down to her chest .

Removing my lips from her chest . I took off her aeropostale shirt and threw it across the room .

"Get up for me baby."

Not thinking twice Kayla got up for I can unclasp her bra.

Doing so , Her 'C' cup breast were now im my view.

"Your so damn beautiful." I said above a whisper .

"Thanks." She said shying away from me .

"Dont be shy babygirl. Let me make you feel good."

Laying her back down , I started licking and slurping on her left breast and gave a couple squezes to the right one .

"mmm," Kayla moaned

Kissing down to her naval , I unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down and took em' off. Then her thong was off .

"You just wanted daddy dick today huh?" I asked while twirling her black thong aronud my finger

"Man , shutup . Just keep doing what your doing." Kayla asked basically in a plea .

"Dont haft to tell me twice."

Diving into her wet center , I licked and sucked on her clit with no mercy .

"Ohhhhh , Chrissss right there."

Humming on her lady part , I sticked a finger in and did the work im good at .

"Chriissss , I gotta pee . Moveeee ." Kayla moaned scratching at my head

"Cum for me baby girl." I spoke onto her holds.

"uhhhh ," She moaned out while her legs shook .

Moving up to her lips , I gave her a kiss for she can taste how good she tasted on my tongue .

Earning a moan from her , I bit her bottom lip. Reaching over to my dresser , I pulled it open and grabbed a condum

Facing towards her again , She looked down at my pants and started unbuckling them .

"No baby , Let me take care of you." I spoke huskily into her ear . Undoing my pants , I kicked them off and then the same with my boxers .

Opening the condum , I rolled it on to my hard memeber .

Looking up to Kayla , I kissed her passiontely again .

"You sure your ready?"

Kayla Greene's P.O.V

"Yeah," I spoke above a whisper

Looking up at the ceiling , I felt his memeber enter me .

"ouch ," I said closing my eyes.

"You want me to stop?" Chris asked concerned

"No, no. Keep going." I pratically begged

"Just tell me when to stop. Okay?"

Nodding my head in a yes fashion . He proceded of giving me a night to remember .

"Sssss , Go faster." I moaned adjusting to 'him'.

Chris Brown's P.O.V

Opening her legs wider , I gave her long deep strokes . Hearing the slaps of our skins was a sound that pushed me to go even faster .

"Yasss , Chris . Right therrre." Kayla said dragging out her words and scratching at my back .

"You close baby?" I asked between slams into her box

"Yes , baby." She moaned out

Lifting her leg up over her head . I continued on pounding into her.

"Im cummin'." Kayla screamed out

"Aite , Let that shit go then." I grunted

Feeling her jucies on my dick , I kept giving her fast strokes .

"Im bout' to bust." I spoke into her neck and getting a moan back.

A few strokes later , I busted into the condum .

Slipping from out of her . I took the condum off and walked into my bathroom and flushed it into the toliet .

Returning to my room I layed beside Kayla and wrapped her in my arms and kissed the top of her forehead.

Looking up at me she kissed my lips and then went down to my neck.

"Round two?" She asked while smirking

**************************************

Okay Kayla , I see you boo. Lmao

4 votes and 3 comments for a new chapter .