Party and Bullshit pt.2

Pulling up to Travis's house It defiently wasnt a normal kickback . To be honest it was a full blown party . Jumping out of Nias Range Rover , I closed the car door and fixed my clothing . Moving my hair over my shoulder , I walked between Nia and Destiny , and we strutted towards Travis's front door . Walking in because the door was open . Looking for Chris and them . Spotting Ty loud ass we walked over .

"Hey yall ." Des said

"Wassup mama ." Ty looked Des up and down and licked his lips . The fuck going on here? Watching them hug blew me out the water . Not being dramatic . That hug was something serious

"Wassup Aug and Ty ."  I smiled

"Wassap sis " Aug leaned over and hugged me then continuing holding Nia on his lap . Aww how cute .

Watching Ty throw up the peace sign to us . Him and Des went to go dance.

Turning my head towards Aug and Nia , I looked over beside them and there was Chris and his hoe Jasmine cuddling and shit .

"Oh , You cant say hi Christopher ? "

"Nah , he dont." Jasmine smirked

"Chris , getcho bitch ." I growled

"Kayla , shut that shit ." He clentched his jaw . Yup , he defiently still had a attitude towards me .

Looking over at Nia , but she was still wrapped up with August . Looking up at Chris and he still wasnt paying attention to my presence . I just walked off . Hearing a annoying ass laugh from Jasmie . I rolled my eyes

Entering the kitchen were I see a bunch of liquor . Grabbing a red cup , I grabbed a bottle of Amsterdam and poured some in my cup . Filling it up half way and Brisk the other half  . I chugged that shit  . Needing a little buzz , Cuz if I dont im whooping some ass tonight . I know that .

Hearing a chuckle behind me it was Travis .

"Slow down babygirl , No rush . We got plenty." He said referring to the drinks

"I know , I just need a quick buzz ." Chuckling I combed my hair with my fingers

"In that case , drink some of this."

"What is it ?" I said taking a sip.

"Some lean , nothing serious baby girl  ."  He cheesed

Taking another gulp . I can already feel the outcome of what he gave me . Giving his cup back . I giggled . When im drunk everything is funny too me .

"If you come with me , I can give you something more to make you feel good."  He smirked

Wanting to feel just that . I agreed and followed  him up the stairs .

Chris Brown's p.o.v

Watching Kayla go up the stairs with Travis bitch ass . I felt some type of way . Agreeing that she a big girl and I aint fuckin with her right now , I let her be . Nodding my head to 'Chiraq' by lil durk and meek mill . I took a sip of my drink .

"You wanna hit this boi ? "  August asked me

Taking the burning blunt from him I took a long drag from it then passed it too Jas . That shit so sexy too me when females smoke . Idk thats just me . Taking it back from her and giving it too Nia . I turned my head to the stairs to see if Kayla came back down yet . No sign of her I turned my attention towards Jas and kissed on her neck . Hearing a soft moan from her , I went lower to her her collar bone and sucked on it to mark my territory . Coming back up to her lips I slipped my tongue in her mouth . Exploring it , I slipped my tounge out and bit her lip .

"Aye , take that shit some where else . Aint nobody wanna see that , You heard ? " Aug said

"Will finish this later , " I whisperd in her ear , Nodding her head .

Getting up to use the bathroom before  my bladder explodes , I walked upstairs to find one .

Kayla Greene's p.o.v

Sitting on Travis's bed smoking my first blunt ever . I was on cloud nine , nothing crossing my mind at this point . I felt good.

"You know what else will make you feel even better ?" Travis smirked

"Hmm ,?" My eyes very low and I couldnt really concentrate on what he was saying

"This"  Pulling my body down where I was laying on my back . He got on top of me and started touching all over my body .

"What are y-you doing?" I slurred

"Just relax baby girl"  He said kissing on my neck

"No , stop . I dont want you doing this." I said trying to get up .

Feeling a sharp pain on my cheek , where he had slapped the shit out of me .

"Just lay  down bitch , Stop moving ." He said taking my pants off

"Please dont dont do this ," I cried ,

Im a virgin . I want somebody special to have it . I dont want him to take that from me .

Feeling his finger slipping in and out of me , I screamed for somebody to come and get this sick bastard off of me .

"Ima make you feel good baby girl." Unbuckling his pants . And me trying to escape .

I guess this it , somebody taking my virginty from me . Something very  special to any girl .

Crying and pleading for him to stop . Travis's door slammed open with a raging Chris .

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOU DOING BRUH?" Chris roared

Wiping my tears and Thanking God for Chris stopping this bad dream .

"Kayla baby , are you okay ?" He said with concern . Sniffling and nodding my head I put my clothes back on that Travis took off .

"Thanks for interuppting me , I was about to get some virgin pussy . " Travis said laughing

Getting angry and crying at the same time

"YOU SICK BASTARD! I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!" I screamed

"OH , SO YOU WANNA RAPE GIRLS NA'?" Chris spat

Watching Chris walk over to Travis and sending blow after blow to his face . I turned my attention to the door seeing Aug and Ty rushing in and running over to Chris .

"Oh my god Kayla ! What happend !?" Nia yelled

"H-He tried to rape me." I hysterically cried

Once Ty and August heard that , they helped Chris beat the shit outta of him .

"Come on lets get outta here." She said sadly

Once in the car . She said , she was gonna go get the boys . Still Crying I rested my head on the window . Still thinking on what just went down . I feel dirty , I feel sick to my stomach . Thanking God again  , that nothing went further then what he did. Exhausted I fell asleep in Nia's car , Wishing this never happend .