Party And Bullshit pt.1

Waking up to my ringtone 'Chiraq' by Nicki Minaj , adjusting my eyes to the brightness . It was a miss call from Nia . Getting a text message soon after .

Nia baby : Im pickin you up at 8:30 , Then were gon pick up Des after . Be ready Kayla . I know how you take YEARS to be done

Shit , Shit , SHIT . I over slept ! Looking over the clock it read 7:30 . 30 minutes to spare . Jumping out of my bed . I sprinted to the shower and took a quick one . Stepping out of the steamy bathroom , I dryed myself off then lotined my body . Going into my closet I picked out a camouflage flanel with blue jeans . Walking over to my dresser to get my black tank top . Finally being completly dressed . I went to my closet to retrieve my Taxi's . Looking at my outfit in my pink body mirrior agreeing to my outfit . After applying lip gloss , I went into my bathroom and touched up my honey brown hair by flat ironing the parts that were frizzy .  Walking out the bathroom and over to my dresser , I sprayed some of 'Pink Friday' perfume  over my clothes . I was finally done . Hearing a horn outside . I grabed my phone off the charger and my handbag behind my bedroom door . Locking up the house , I walked over to Nia's all white Range .

"Hey babeyyy" I cooed and leaned over to hug my beautiful friend . If Chris didnt have the best friend title , Nia would've been had it . All this time , I thought Destiny would've had it . But she has new friends . Oh well , but  props to her for introducing me to my friends that I have now .

"Hey mama's"

"Where the boys?" I asked confused

"They're riding in Ty's car" She said clicking her blinker

"Does Chris still have a attitude?" Sighing

"He has a attitude? Not that I notice" Nia said confused

"Yeah , he got in one of his moods towards me again." I said pouting

"What happend?"

"I have no idea , he just got all distant towards me "

"Ion know kay ,  Just to let you know he with Jasmine tonight."  She said pulling in Des drive way and honked her horn twice .

"Are you serious ?"

"Dead ass."

Kissing my teeth , I crossed my arms across my chest . Yall dont understand how I hate that hoe . She be all over Chris's dick . And thats the one thing I hate , when females do that . One time me and her almost faught .

Flash Back

"Chrissy come on! Give me some of your soda! "

"If you want some come and get it" He smirked

Taking his challenge , I tryed to jump and reach it . Obviously that wasnt working . Climbing on him were my legs were wrapped around his waist and one of my arms around his neck . Feeling 'him' against me made me hot . Me stopping what I was doing , I looked in his brown orbs then down to his pink plump lips , liking my own . Slowly moving my head towards them I was interuppted with a loud door slam . Jumping off of Chris and looking at a angry Jasmine .

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?" Jasmine yelled

"Jas , its not what it looks like." he said moving slowly towards her .

"Its not what it looks like ? Then what was it CHRIS!"

"Jas , just calm down" he said trying to touch her arm. Obviously I didnt care because im looking at her like your pressed for nothing . Chuckling I grabbed my bag off the table and  I started walking towards the front  door .

"Nuh uhh hoe , you wanna be up all on my man. You gon' haft to fight me " She said tieing her hair up . Was I supposed to be scared ? Like ill murk her whole shit.

Laughing hard , I tied my hair up . Runing up I was stoped my Chris . Trying to be let free . He yelled at me too leave . I was reallg hurt when he told me that and not her .

"Me leave ? Thats fucked up! Whose your best friend!" I yelled

"Just leave "  He said clenching his jaw and Jasmine smirking

"Learn how to keep your bitch on a leash breezy" I spat , knowing that he would get mad by me calling him that . Too him I wasnt supposed too .

After that whole incident , me and him have been strictly friends ever since .