First Day Of May

Tegan's POV

"Fuck man." I cried silently in my room.

I was fucked. My life had crashed right infront of me. How can I be so stupid and irresponsible? My mom is going to kill me when she finds out. How am I going to bring this to her attention? How am I going to tell my mother that her 17 year old daughter is pregnant with somebody else's boyfriend? How am I going to explain to her that he doesnt give one fuck about me?

Wiping my tears that kept streaming down my face. I grabbed my phone and tried to call him for the millionth time.

"Hi , You reached....." I hanged up my phone and threw it across my room out of fustration.

All I need is his support . I didnt create this baby by myself. Im disappointed that I did this to myself. Yeah , I know I was petty for texting Kayla about my situation. But fuck her .

And Jasmine , She's going to be livid. How can her best friend get pregnant by her ex boyfriend? But should I care about them? I dont think I should , And I dont . The only thing im worried about is me and my baby . Chris doesnt haft to be here for me. All I just want him is to know that his seed is going to be here in a matter of months. All I can do is blame myself . Im the one that called Chris over that night . No protection? Yeah , that's dumb of me. I should've been way more responsible. I just haft to take it one step at a time. I will get through this. With , or without him.

Kayla's POV

"Yo' babe."

"What Kayla?" Chris mumbled

"My birthday is almost hereeeeee." I cheered.

"Mine is first though." He said while making a 3 in 2k.

"Fuck yo' birthday."

"You just mad mine come before yours."

"Its next saturday. What are you going to do?"

"Through a party. Simple." He said casually.

"Like a big party , or a little one?" I asked leaning back onto the couch.

"Nigga , You know me."

"Truuuu , Its going to be lit as hell huh babe?" I laughed .

I had to figure out what I was going to get him. It had to be special.

"What you want for your birthday Chris?" I asked looking on the web for a Rolex for him. I think that would be perfect .

"I dont know."

"You haft to know. Just think of something." I said.

Finding an all gold Rolex for $3,024.99 , my jaw dropped . Thats damn near all my savings. Even though me and my daddy arent close , he puts money in my bank account every month.

I think im going to buy it . He would love it . After ordering it , I deleted all the evidence. The watch would be at my house before his birthday which is the 4th.

"Can you get off the game and come love me." I pouted .

"I give you love all the time Kayla."

"Okay , You do . But-" I was cut off by his phone ringing.

He paused the game and looked at his phone . He stared at it for a moment and declined the call.

"Why you aint answer?" I asked

"I didnt want too." He said nonchalantly.

"Is it because im in the room? Is business calling? I'll leave the room if you want me too." I said with a slight attitude . I hate his "occupation" he does.