Lights Out

"You finna' jump me Jasmine?" I chuckled lightly unlocking my phone.

"Its possible." She smirked

Pressing Chris' contact , I called him. Im not calling him because im scared , Its the fact that she came in with hella females.

"Well swing then." I spat with my phone to my ear.

Jasmine started to take off her shoes and jewlry.

"Hello?" Chris grumbled.

"Babe, Come up here right now." I said fast because Jasmine was almost done.

"What's the matter!?" He spoke loudly while I heard shuffuling in the background.

"Jasmine is up here with hella females . I think they're going to jump me. Just hurry babe. Im at the hookah lounge by popeyes." I said

"Okay, Im on my way." He said after I heard his car start.

Ending the phone call , I retied my hair in a bun .

"You know we already got ya girl? She slumped in the bathroom." The girl Nia fought earlier laughed.

After she said that , I cocked my hand back and punched her right in her nose my hardest.

"Hell no bitch!" Jasmine yelled and hit me right in my face off guard because I was so focused on beating the shit out of Dasia . My friend is proably in a horrible condition right now in the bathroom.

Falling onto the ground , Jasmine started throwing hits and punches . Grabbing her hair I pulled her down with me and started plowing my fist into her face.

Clearly I was winning , So that made Dasia , Tegan , and some other female jump in . While the crowd watched . Was there no security or police around to see this or what?

Feeling punches and kicks to my body , I blocked my head with my arms and curled up in a fetus postion to block them for kicking my stomach.

"Watch out , watch out!" Somebody yelled.

Feeling my lip bleeding , I got hit in my face one good time before they were pulled off by Chris , Ty, and August.

Spitting out the blood from my busted lip , I coughed a little . And got up with the help of Chris.

"You okay mama?" Chris breathed out clenching his jaw.

Shaking my head in a 'yes' fashion.

"Nia," I coughed

"Shes in the bathroom, They jumped her." I let out to August who was wide eyed.

"She came wit' you?" He asked confused.

"Go see if shes okay." I said and he ran off to the bathroom.

"Thats why you got yo ass beat!" Jasmine laughed , I had no strength to fight her.

"You lame as fuck yo," Chris yelled at her.

"You jumping people now bitch?" Chris continued to yell.

"Shut up Chris!" Jasmine yelled crossing her arms.

"Nah , You got me fucked up!" Chris yelled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and held me close.

With his left hand , he mushed the fuck outta' her making her fall to the ground.

"Dumb bitch." I said kicking her in her side.

"Im out for yo' head hoe." Chris finally let out to Jasmine while we walked to the front of the lounge.

"Yall niggas just sitting at yall' desk while somebody getting jumped!" Chris stopped and yelled .