Movie Night

*Later that day*

"Shawty, I don’t mind If you dance on a pole.That don’t make you a ho!" Me and Nia sung in usion , I swear this song makes me wanna become a stripper . Dont judge me please.

"Frist , I gotta' go to the grocery store. Aite?" Nia said looking over at me then looking back at the road.

"Yeah , thats fine." I said changing the music to 'The Pink Print' . Album slays to be honest .

Me and Nia were on our way to get some fast food .The crew was all at Chris' house . We were having a 'movie' night , Because we were all bored and had nothing to do .

Logging onto my instagram , I posted a pic of me and Chris . Chris was holding me from behind while I was taking the picture in the mirror.

@paradisecoke: him >>

Getting likes and comments instantly . I logged off IG and went on my twitter.

@paradisecoke: Movie night with the homies :)

Locking my Iphone 6 , Yas yall' I got an upgrade, I layed it on my lap . And turned towards Nia.

"So , wassup mama? It seems like we never talk anymore." I pouted

"Right , We just both busy with our men." Nia chuckled

"I know , We gotta make time for eachother. Promise?" I asked sticking my pinky out

"Promise," She said linking her pinky with mine.

Parking her car , we both got out and walked to the entrance.

"So what we getting?" I asked linking my arm around hers.

"Ice cream and Chips ."

"Aug's request?"

"Of course." Nia laughed shaking her head .

Going down the frozen aisle , we picked out 4 tubs of ice cream . Vanilla , Cookies and Cream , Sherbert , and Rocky Road .

Grabbing the chips also , We walked over to the check out line .

"Kay , call one of them and see if they wanted anything else."

Calling Chris , He picked up on the fourth ring.

-
"Wassup mama?"

"Where at the store , We wanted to make sure if you guys didnt want anything else?"

"Holl up , lemme' ask."

Waiting for a moment , he soon returned to the phone.

"Nah , babe . Just a swisher . Thats it."

"What flavor?"

"Dont matter."

"Aite , I'll be home soon ."

"Aite , one."
-

"They wanted anything else?"

"Nah , just a swisher from the liquor store."

"Okay," She said grabbing the bags

*

Walking up the steps to Chris' apartment with hands filled with Mc Donalds bags .

Banging on the door like the poilice , Chris opened the door with his gun in his hand.

"Dont fuckin' do that." He said mad as fuck .

"Im sorry , I didnt mean too." I said while walking into the apartment and setting the bags on the kitchen table .

Taking the ice cream out of the bags I put them in the freezer . After , I walked into the living room were everybody was .