Early Birthday

"Kayla here." My mom said opening my room door and giving me my package .

"Aww , This is his watch." I cooed

Opening the little box up . I grabbed the velvet box and opened it.

Chris' gold watch was glistening back at me.

"Aww kay , He's going to love it ." My mom said grabbing the box from me.

"I know , I might keep it for myself." I laughed.

Grabbing the velvet box back from her , I put his watch in one of my dressers.

Today is friday , A day before his birthday . Tonight I think im going to take him out to dinner and give him his watch .

I have a whole plan setup . He's going to love it.

Me: Plans still set today?
4:35pm

I sent that text off too Nia and started to pick my outfit for tonight.

Me: Be ready by 7:30 babe.
4:40 pm

Nia Baby: Yeah , I got you babe. Just text me when you guys are finish. To see if im done or not.
4:43pm

Me: Okay , thanks Nia . I owe you!
4:43pm

Yella' Nigga': Oh , You gon swoop a pimp up? Whats up ya sleeve Kayla?
4:47pm

Me: Nun , I cant chill wit ya'? Fine den.
4:50pm

Chuckling at his suspicion , I sat my phone down . And went through my closet . Deciding on my outfit , which was a white bandeu , some light ripped jeans , a cardigan , and some black pumps.

My phone went off indicating I had a new message .

Yella' Nigga: Lmao , See you soon baby.
5:10pm

Locking my phone , I went in my bathroom and started my shower.

-

Finishing my shower , and straighting my hair . I was finally
finished and it was hitting 7 o'clock.

Grabbing my purse , I placed Chris' watch and my phone in it.

"Alright ma' Im out." I said walking down the steps at a careful pace for I wont break my damn ankle.

"Ok , Be safe."

"I will." I said kissing her cheek and grabbing her keys off of the kitchen table.

Walking out my house , I was greeted with my moms charger. I cant wait to get my own shit. Im tired of borrowing her car or asking for rides from other people. Thats not me . I dont like to depend on nobody.

Hopping in , I started the car to life and I was on my way to Chris' apartment.

-

"Babe. Im outside."

"Im coming down right now." He grumbled.

"Ok." I said then hunged up.

Clicking on my messaging app , I texted Nia that we're leaving and she can come to set the apartment up.

"Sup babe." Chris said hoping into the car.

"Hi handsome." I said leaning over giving him a kiss on his lips.

His smell was so intoxicating when I hugged him.

"You're wearing my fave colonge I see." I smirked , pulling out of the parking spot.